Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yohan Leafheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
To be fair, I blew it a couple of times myself, so I was someone else's "baddie." That;s the reason I am in Bronze V.
It took me a while to crawl during season 2, focus on the basics and you will be able to. I was having a hard time recently, after failing a promotion (Silver 3 to Silver 2), went missing a bit and after I came back, I managed a 5x1 record which took me to the promotion series and went 2x1 on it. So just breath and don't worry, you will crawl back again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

02-15-2013
90 of 123 Riot Posts

Bronze IV - Malzahar's Blackguards = Best Division NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCODpro420swag

Member

02-15-2013

xin would you want to play with me? im in bronze 4 aswell. im probably the most positive person in my group. Most ragers dont realise that it'sonly a game :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoudFootSteps

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
Bronze IV - Malzahar's Blackguards = Best Division NA.
But... But... Xerath's Archons!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jet13lackPaws

Junior Member

02-15-2013

Any word of advice? I appreciate your positive attitude and communication but I'm so sick of playing ranked. I keep losing like 20 points per match and only winning like 6 and it's getting ****ing annoying. I can't express my infinite disappointment with this system and the people I've been paired with. This community, I have no faith in at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

02-15-2013
91 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet13lackPaws View Post
Any word of advice? I appreciate your positive attitude and communication but I'm so sick of playing ranked. I keep losing like 20 points per match and only winning like 6 and it's getting ****ing annoying. I can't express my infinite disappointment with this system and the people I've been paired with. This community, I have no faith in at all.
The system is not designed to be easy to move up.

I suggest you don't worry about individual games, focus on getting better over time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
Bronze IV - Malzahar's Blackguards = Best Division NA.
Congrads! Any strategy with Xin that you enjoy the most?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tattersail

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
The system is not designed to be easy to move up.

I suggest you don't worry about individual games, focus on getting better over time.
It's hard to do... and I mean even now, I'm stuck in Silver... Mostly because of ragers, quitters and unskilled.... I tend to win my lanes, but when I finally look at the scores and I see it's 3-17 and I'm the only one doing well... It's disheartning... Not saying it's like this every game and I am far from perfect, I just think there needs to be some sort skill test before being allowed to play ranked...

Hitting 30 does not mean you have the technical skills or knowledge necessary and you're kind of screwing everyone else by coming in...(Not you in particular, just in general anyone who's like, OH I hit 30 and have only played 30 games in my life * exaggeration* but I'm going to play in ranked now!) Riot keeps saying, there is no elo hell! You need to carry yourself out!... It' pretty damn hard to do that when you have 4 heavy ass team mates and no matter how much encouragement and advice you give them, they just give you the middle finger and continue on...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

02-15-2013
92 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkahn21 View Post
It's hard to do... and I mean even now, I'm stuck in Silver... Mostly because of ragers, quitters and unskilled.... I tend to win my lanes, but when I finally look at the scores and I see it's 3-17 and I'm the only one doing well... It's disheartning... Not saying it's like this every game and I am far from perfect, I just think there needs to be some sort skill test before being allowed to play ranked...
It's not that you are stuck in Silver, it's that right now you are a Silver level player. I find that as I learn more strategy and get better mechanical skill, I have been moving up. Most often when I lose, I could have adjusted in some way and failed to. For example, I am doing ok mid, but bottom is losing, so I head down there and help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

Member

02-15-2013

sup Bazner