Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Started Playing Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
LadleFritz:
@Xin it to Win it

1. Thanks for accepting my friend invite.

2. I have watched a couple of your games and you did pretty well with Vayne. I hope to see you climb up the rank ladder, I also hope you keep enjoying your experience and not let the haters get to you. It is a tough journey through the elo ranks, keep up the good work.

I was a bit worried when the other team grabbed Cait as she is my main adc, but I probably have 25-30 dominion games with Vayne.

VriskaSpider

01-19-2013

Me and my boyfriend are currently climbing up ranked togther so I know it can be a very hard path, but we're cheering you on as well :3

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-19-2013

If you focus on getting better at the game and not about raising a number, you will enjoy yourself and the "pressure" or ranked goes away.

Pizza on a Bun

01-19-2013

Good Luck!

Assyrianlegend

01-19-2013

xin to win it has to be the best name ever.

MrMediumFries

01-19-2013

Ok, I just finished reading EVERY Riot post on this thread. Wow. Just for you, Xin it. About 3 days ago I was ~995 elo, so close to breaking 1k I was very excited, but alas I lost a few games when all of a sudden! 6 wins in a row putting me up into high 1k, even breaking into 1100 for one game, now after I went back into high 1k I am 1103ish- Miracles can happen. I am now pretty much solid at this level, I always new I had the skill But either way, just keep going. Play and play, that is all I did, and I got into this magical period where I just had the best teammates and I carried/did well for many games in a row. Hope you get this experience as well

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Kids are both sleeping, time for solo.

I destroy noobs

01-19-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
Kids are both sleeping, time for solo.

3 tips for you if you wanna climb:

1. Play only your best champions no matter what
2. Have a positive attitude, but don't say anything if you're not doing well (it pisses off people)
3. Know when to dodge (when you think your team is disadvantaged), it's better to lose 30 min than to lose Elo

Willow777

01-19-2013

Mid elo rioter, cool

LoL Sucksss

01-19-2013

Godspeed.