Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Started Playing Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadows Edge

01-02-2013

Welcome to the jungle, I hope to see you on the battlefield

Hoodcatz

01-02-2013

Sounds interesting, I would like to see how you accomplish this so I can try giving my self a go at this.

Para

01-02-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
So in light of recent events...

I have changed my in-game name.

I will undoubtably feel foolish when I have a huge losing streak.

So Riot recognizes that Xin Zhou is OP atm? Oh wait.. it is league of bruisers...

vRenox

01-02-2013

do you play xin top or jungle?
i personally play xin a lot and he helped me climb out of 1500 very easily. i play him top.
good luck and hope you reach higher elo and improve.

IS1f21a8eaba4cd3

01-02-2013

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/587274/#nogo

play ranked and dont deserve this trolls op

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
IS1f21a8eaba4cd3:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/587274/#nogo

play ranked and dont deserve this trolls op

The reported player in this case appears to be raging at his team and is generally not very helpful.

This thread is not really about reforming other players, but rather more about improving your own play and behavior (which we can actually control).

Poslanec Bujdy

01-02-2013

communication is important, even more important is not to blame loss on someone.
i play usually with those that i know from real life but it would be nice to play with someone "unknown" that is communicative for a change. too bad that i havent found someone in game yet...

Speed Racer

01-02-2013

Lets Duo Q

Zastie

01-02-2013

This thread reminded me ranked existed..

Then I played 4 matches and won 3, the one I lost I was 2/1/10 too. o.o

o Snick

01-02-2013

So what do you tell the guy who just dropped from 900 to 700 ELO over the past 3 awful days of gaming due in a large part to people raging or afking? I was playing the only match I had time for last night, was varus with a soraka support. I overextended early and they got first blood, soraka died trying to save me. Soraka immediately starts raging, and refuses to support me any longer. She heads to top and starts bickering with top about throwing the game. All this like I'm trying to be reasonable, I apologized for the death and said I would do better. The match deteriorated pretty quickly from there and despite me going on a 4 kill spree Soraka refused to come back and help because I am a "baddie". So what I ask, is what do? This kind of situation happens to me on a daily basis and as someone who cannot play all the time due to work/school/girlfriend it can be quite disheartening. So what do I do? Continue down the path least taken and not get angry, despite the fact that my forward progress is being ripped away by adults acting as children?

Something's gotta give right? This is supposed to be a fun experience, right?