Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Started Playing Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorpseMoney

01-02-2013

I've been playing since like a week or two before S3, and i'm drowning in a river of tears. I mean I have my share of bad games, but when I have an excellent game its futile cause my team won't push a tower. or 2/5 leave. This week I hit 653, and I'm just gonna keep going till I hit 0 I guess. 20/6/9 still lost just now, meh.

I Play Lux

01-02-2013

Bazner! You and your name changes, just a few weeks ago you went from Bazner to Blazner, then back again, now this!

Seriously though, what you're doing is awesome and will help make this game a better, more positive environment.I personally don't talk much in games aside from talking about objectives etc, but I will follow your example and play the role of "Awesome guy who calms people down with nice happy words".

Good luck

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
diwa:
Given that you mostly play Xin. Do you role call or you fill in?

I fill in when I can't play Xin. Historically Caitlyn and Katarina have been my favorite champs to play. I only started learning Xin when I started playing Solo Q.

PDiddy

01-02-2013

Can we call you XinIt? Cause it a lot to type...

Anyway just thought I would drop in to offer an idea. I noticed you run flat dmg runes on xin jungle. Honestly, Atts goes further with him. (Most ad junglers really) Jungle clear time is important, and atts speeds it up quite a bit. You are standing there doing AA's to minions, they don't juke or harass. Atts outputs a lot more dmg in this kind of situation. Also, atts helps with xin's W passive to help sustain better. It also get the knock up off three talon strike quicker as well.

Just try it out in a normal 1st if you don't agree. Atts is much stronger on jungle xin.

Coxy

01-02-2013

I try to do the same! Promote friendliness and communication. I too, like you, like support so i can't carry my team, so i act as the guidance counselor lol. All the luck to you on getting your desired Elo, hope i play against you

NJ Gamer

01-02-2013

since when did you change your name D:

Akitu

01-02-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
I fill in when I can't play Xin. Historically Caitlyn and Katarina have been my favorite champs to play. I only started learning Xin when I started playing Solo Q.

Is your friends list presently flooded? I feel like we could have a lot of fun playing bot lane together. ^_^
I feel your pain about the young'uns too. Makes it quite difficult to play frequently enough to have the feel of getting better.

Quote:
Riot Vitzkrieg:
Haha, that name is awesome! I too have just started ranked (just a few games into Season 3), and so far it's been pretty awesome. A little communication can go a long way to making the games more fun, and filled with victory.

Same goes for you! I'd love to have some nice people in my friends list to play with, bonus points for being a red!

Cruxshadows

01-02-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
So in light of recent events...

I have changed my in-game name.

I will undoubtably feel foolish when I have a huge losing streak.

as a Xin play i approve this.,

Cruxshadows

01-02-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:

odd i love Kat and recently picked up cait and her safari skin.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
Cruxshadows:
as a Xin play i approve this.,

It was up in the air between "do it zhao" and "xin it to win it." I was close because I am a huge predator fan, but in the end, liked the second name better.

We'll see if it sticks.

On a gameplay related note, just did a ranked duo where I played Leona. We clearly lost the lane phase, but managed to get together as a team around 15 minutes and turned the game around big-time and won. Getting good ward coverage and moving as a team proved to be way more important than the fed Katarina on the other team.