Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajaxis

08-09-2012

just a question, how did you become a Riot employee? You don't seem to have much experience with LoL

not trying to be rude

Thralon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manly Man Manson View Post
I wish my girl friend can't talk...
oh this guy is just.. wrong lol

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

What kind of an idiot rages at a red. Seriously.

However GL and I hope to play with you some time!

RedFatality

08-09-2012

Sometimes it's a lost cause because no matter what you do, you can't really avoid the rage, troll, etc.

Extreminator

08-09-2012

If there is a riot employee in any ranked game it is always more civil. I played a ranked game with i think "Mindbullets", and although we lost no one mega raged. So you probably won't find the same problems in ranked as most people do.

Hak3n

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manly Man Manson View Post
I wish my girl friend can't talk...
Hands don't talk, silly boy.

Hieronymus Bosch

08-09-2012

157 normal wins and you're starting ranked? How is it going so far? I'm often told you should have several hundred normal wins AT LEAST before starting ranked, so just wondering, because I have a bit over 200 and I'm pretty apprehensive when it comes to starting ranked.

Tonyslayer

08-09-2012

avoid it on weekends and nights

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-09-2012
5 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobweja View Post
the difference between you and most likely the other 9 people on your team is that you've got how many runepages stocked with tier 3 runes on top of how many champions to counter-pick with?

my only problem with ranked is that my team mates counter-pick themselves at champ select due to not being able to play specific roles due to runes

and

not being able to counter-pick efficiently when they call "top" and only have akali...
I may have a large number of champions unlocked on my account, but I only know how to play with probably 5 or 6 of them with any level of skill. There is a lot of information to communicate in a short amount of time during champion selection, making it probably one of the biggest challenges. I am new to draft pick in general, and certainly don't have a knowledge of how to build a team comp or counter-pick, so I will need to rely on my 4 teammates to help me through that process.

Efflorescence

08-09-2012

Riot can i add you and we can play D: I'm a newly 30 and i need some guidance >.<