Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thralon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Awesome short-story. That's definitely a motivating factor for wanting to play more. Most people aren't open to help, even if they're losing. The fact that he was willing to step up and lead is just awesome!

Good luck in your future games!

Nano Shinonome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
rely on communication with my team
coming from sona? :P

WorstSomethingNA

08-09-2012

I love that, good job and good luck! Anyone can be that voice of reason! But smurfs can be the harshest players in Ranked.

CrimsonScuba

08-09-2012

Sad part is that not all players are willing to communicate.

So Doge Very Wow

08-09-2012

bazner, i hope to god when you get to 1467 elo you tell me when you are about to queue up so i can attempt to get in a game with you.. I couldn't dare ask to duo with you D: even though I play all roles very well.. I've taken a liking to ad and support but I never get to duo queue with someone who isn't ad or support.asd fnlks adfnlksndaf klsdnfksnadfkasnfksanbdkfnslfnbsa lknasgknskljf

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-09-2012
3 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betse View Post
when u try to tell people what they should do and they just answer with stfu, or go f..ck urself...u cant do anything
It's not about just telling people what to do. When you do that in-game via chat your message tend to be short and come off like commands, which people tend to perceive as negative. You need to work harder to find a leader on the team and encourage them to carry their team, not from a game-play point of view, but rather as a leader.

If you are that leader, which I am not due to my low skill level, you need to find a way to communicate strategy to your team in a way that feels supportive.

I am not naive to believe that this will be possible in every game, but even if I can achieve it 50% of the time, I would be winning a higher percentage of games than I do currently.

yobweja

08-09-2012

the difference between you and most likely the other 9 people on your team is that you've got how many runepages stocked with tier 3 runes on top of how many champions to counter-pick with?

my only problem with ranked is that my team mates counter-pick themselves at champ select due to not being able to play specific roles due to runes

and

not being able to counter-pick efficiently when they call "top" and only have akali...

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-09-2012
4 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nić View Post
coming from sona? :P
she can't talk, but she can still type.

Space Gandhi

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBazner View Post
she can't talk, but she can still type.

I wish my girl friend can't talk...

N0OBPWNr

08-09-2012

10/10