Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Offtheheazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

well im assuming that most rioters have other accounts that they use so they should know what the community is like.

with my cop example: plainclothes cops or just off duty ones will experience society from a normal person's point of view as opposed to being in uniform.

buntcakes

08-09-2012

That was the dumbest post I've ever read. Way to sound like a huge tool. I hope you die in a fire

Adarkarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buntcakes View Post
That was the dumbest post I've ever read. Way to sound like a huge tool. I hope you die in a fire
someone seems like they had a pole up their ass for far too long.

Offtheheazy

08-09-2012

lol. this community.

I am TwistedFate

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Just started playing ranked... 1st game had people not want to do anything but play a certain champ(my master yi decided to invade my jungle and leave vayne to die on bot) 2nd game afk troll morde mid with revive teleport yelling at eveyone while intentionally feeding. 3rd game Ashe who would not stop feeding, then called everyone else a noob when she got lucky one time. 4th game had a fiddlesticks jungle who proceeded to feed everyone except bot and they then proceeded to destroy us.
Needless to say **** ranked games

Offtheheazy

08-09-2012

bump

Offtheheazy

08-09-2012

bamp

Adrian Umbra

08-09-2012

This just in! Bazner is not operating alone!

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-09-2012
18 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offtheheazy View Post
well im assuming that most rioters have other accounts that they use so they should know what the community is like.

with my cop example: plainclothes cops or just off duty ones will experience society from a normal person's point of view as opposed to being in uniform.
Some Rioters do for a variety of reasons, but I personally only have one account. I changed the name when I joined Riot.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-10-2012
19 of 123 Riot Posts

Ok, ranked game 3 did not go great, got caught out of position and ended up 0/7 as Sona. QQ Back into the Queue. Trying a duo queue.