Building a Better Champion For Dummies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyhawke

08-27-2012

A great resource for those who need a quick intro into champ-crafting (and not a bad refresher course for those of us who are more experienced, heh). Nice work Wulffe!

Oh, and--like everyone else--I laughed at the "hold your hecarims" part. Too good.

Wulffe

08-29-2012

thanks. glad you liked it. :]

Also, here's a bump.

proXc

08-31-2012

I canned myself at "k nao wut". Was not expecting that, lol!
Very nice, easygoing guide Wulffe. You've got a really good point when saying that the appearance of your champion does play a part. I say this because I was once trying to help someone figure out how a big metal scorpion champ was going to use its tail as a bridge for allies... like Cho'Gath. The idea was really cool but then, how enormous would this scorpion have to be. I think it's fair to say Cho'Gath has ruled out physical bridges. And this brings me to my addition to your point - think about the champions already in the game, ALL of them.

Wulffe

09-01-2012

Thanks, proXc. That's actually a point I make when someone asked me for a review. If they're similar to a champ I'll choose one, maybe two to compare them to. But if there's none to compare to then I compliment them on a unique champ and let them know my likes and dislikes.

Side note: Added in a reference to choosing your champion's resource under the first question in the first section. Also added the CCF Council's recommended champion format.

Wulffe

09-04-2012

Bump.

Wulffe

09-05-2012

Bumpage.

Wulffe

09-05-2012

Tweaked the page a bit with some grammar errors and misinformation. I had some examples wrong, i.e. Zigg's abilities I had two [W]'s. ><

Wulffe

09-05-2012

Bump.

Wulffe

09-10-2012

And here's another.

proXc

09-10-2012

Bumping this because I use this all the time, either copy pasting the template or simply re-reading it to burn it into my head.