Nasus the hard to kill but lots of damage

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schuazay

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Like others have said before nasus is a tank, with killing power. The only dps item you really need is a sheen/trinity force and your pretty much good to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
Sheen is still ok, but Trinity im unsure. I rarely get that now, since the nerf, which is very noticable.
actually hyfe i read ur guide after i made mine and realised that its alot better then mine is so im gonna try it out but on ur utube clips u say u got 14+/4 e.c.t easily i get those killz easily with my build and on my build there is more survivabilty in it i also ask if u can give me some nasus tips


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gyoro

Senior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispankedurmom View Post
actually hyfe i read ur guide after i made mine and realised that its alot better then mine is so im gonna try it out but on ur utube clips u say u got 14+/4 e.c.t easily i get those killz easily with my build and on my build there is more survivabilty in it i also ask if u can give me some nasus tips
If you're Nasus does better why do you need tips?

First of all it was only 3 games, try getting 50 under your belt with that exact build and if you're effective in all 50 then you can declare your guide worthwhile, but I know it won't.

That's like me If i were to put AD/Crit items on Soraka with ArmPen runes and do 500auto attacks and 250 silences with 280self heals/group and an Ult that heals for 400~.

Am I effective? No
Can I get kills? Sure mostly last hitting
Is the other team bad if we win? Yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoro View Post
You cannot self declare your guide great.

I stopped reading at zerker greaves.
i did not say u had 2 get zerker hence the /mercuries i just think if there isnt alot fo nukes the extra as works well with lifesteal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoro View Post
If you're Nasus does better why do you need tips?

First of all it was only 3 games, try getting 50 under your belt with that exact build and if you're effective in all 50 then you can declare your guide worthwhile, but I know it won't.

That's like me If i were to put AD/Crit items on Soraka with ArmPen runes and do 500auto attacks and 250 silences with 280self heals/group and an Ult that heals for 400~.

Am I effective? No
Can I get kills? Sure mostly last hitting
Is the other team bad if we win? Yes
well you sir are ****ing ******ed because if you know how to read properly it says i read hyfe's guide AFTER i made mine and realised that it was BETTER THEN MINE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
What if they do?

Ok you have 2 ranked games, which you lost.
Your runes are very weird (armor per level, mana per level). what?
You have 3 games with Nasus with 2 wins, 1 loss.

Please don't post some guide after you have played 3 games with a champion. That's hardly any experience at all, and just plain random. This isn't helpin anyone.

I have easily done 100 games with Nasus and it's basicly a fact the Nasus Tank build is the way to go at any decent level of play.

Sorry to break this to you mate.
and dude i have actually won my two ranked games one as nidalee and one as sion ive only ever played 2 ranked games so yeh and my build is dps nasus MADE for SOLO with mana per level the more lvls u get the more u can stay in a lane and solo u lvl fast its also armour penetration runes not armour per level and try my build if u think its so **** i just wanted 2 share something i never declared my guide was better then anyones but in my opinion i like it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG1 View Post
I stopped reading at SS being the first skill maxed
SS is nasus most damaging skill apart from ulti whats so wrong with maxing it first and if u lvl spirit fire over lvl 3 once again it will kill minions hence no farming ss


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrokenBoySoulja

Senior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispankedurmom View Post
SS is nasus most damaging skill apart from ulti whats so wrong with maxing it first and if u lvl spirit fire over lvl 3 once again it will kill minions hence no farming ss
Does us a favor and read Hyfes guide- all your asinine justifications are refuted within it, and none of us particularly have the energy to argue with someone such as you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ispankedurmom

Junior Member

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenBoySoulja View Post
Does us a favor and read Hyfes guide- all your asinine justifications are refuted within it, and none of us particularly have the energy to argue with someone such as you
as a matter of fact i read his guide and i admit its better then mine but excuse me if im not a super competative nerd like u im just here to have fun and share my ideas with other people because maybe just maybe it will help


12