Nasus the hard to kill but lots of damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schuazay

09-12-2010

Like others have said before nasus is a tank, with killing power. The only dps item you really need is a sheen/trinity force and your pretty much good to go.

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
Sheen is still ok, but Trinity im unsure. I rarely get that now, since the nerf, which is very noticable.
actually hyfe i read ur guide after i made mine and realised that its alot better then mine is so im gonna try it out but on ur utube clips u say u got 14+/4 e.c.t easily i get those killz easily with my build and on my build there is more survivabilty in it i also ask if u can give me some nasus tips

Gyoro

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispankedurmom View Post
actually hyfe i read ur guide after i made mine and realised that its alot better then mine is so im gonna try it out but on ur utube clips u say u got 14+/4 e.c.t easily i get those killz easily with my build and on my build there is more survivabilty in it i also ask if u can give me some nasus tips
If you're Nasus does better why do you need tips?

First of all it was only 3 games, try getting 50 under your belt with that exact build and if you're effective in all 50 then you can declare your guide worthwhile, but I know it won't.

That's like me If i were to put AD/Crit items on Soraka with ArmPen runes and do 500auto attacks and 250 silences with 280self heals/group and an Ult that heals for 400~.

Am I effective? No
Can I get kills? Sure mostly last hitting
Is the other team bad if we win? Yes

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoro View Post
You cannot self declare your guide great.

I stopped reading at zerker greaves.
i did not say u had 2 get zerker hence the /mercuries i just think if there isnt alot fo nukes the extra as works well with lifesteal

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoro View Post
If you're Nasus does better why do you need tips?

First of all it was only 3 games, try getting 50 under your belt with that exact build and if you're effective in all 50 then you can declare your guide worthwhile, but I know it won't.

That's like me If i were to put AD/Crit items on Soraka with ArmPen runes and do 500auto attacks and 250 silences with 280self heals/group and an Ult that heals for 400~.

Am I effective? No
Can I get kills? Sure mostly last hitting
Is the other team bad if we win? Yes
well you sir are ****ing ******ed because if you know how to read properly it says i read hyfe's guide AFTER i made mine and realised that it was BETTER THEN MINE

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
What if they do?

Ok you have 2 ranked games, which you lost.
Your runes are very weird (armor per level, mana per level). what?
You have 3 games with Nasus with 2 wins, 1 loss.

Please don't post some guide after you have played 3 games with a champion. That's hardly any experience at all, and just plain random. This isn't helpin anyone.

I have easily done 100 games with Nasus and it's basicly a fact the Nasus Tank build is the way to go at any decent level of play.

Sorry to break this to you mate.
and dude i have actually won my two ranked games one as nidalee and one as sion ive only ever played 2 ranked games so yeh and my build is dps nasus MADE for SOLO with mana per level the more lvls u get the more u can stay in a lane and solo u lvl fast its also armour penetration runes not armour per level and try my build if u think its so **** i just wanted 2 share something i never declared my guide was better then anyones but in my opinion i like it.

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG1 View Post
I stopped reading at SS being the first skill maxed
SS is nasus most damaging skill apart from ulti whats so wrong with maxing it first and if u lvl spirit fire over lvl 3 once again it will kill minions hence no farming ss

BrokenBoySoulja

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispankedurmom View Post
SS is nasus most damaging skill apart from ulti whats so wrong with maxing it first and if u lvl spirit fire over lvl 3 once again it will kill minions hence no farming ss
Does us a favor and read Hyfes guide- all your asinine justifications are refuted within it, and none of us particularly have the energy to argue with someone such as you

ispankedurmom

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenBoySoulja View Post
Does us a favor and read Hyfes guide- all your asinine justifications are refuted within it, and none of us particularly have the energy to argue with someone such as you
as a matter of fact i read his guide and i admit its better then mine but excuse me if im not a super competative nerd like u im just here to have fun and share my ideas with other people because maybe just maybe it will help