Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic. Diana x Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

10-05-2012

Hello again. I see you have yet to take out the name of my story from your sixth chapter. I would like to emphasis my discomfort with this and ask that you would please change/remove it. I know it seems like a small and strange detail, but it would make me feel a lot better. Much appreciated.

Ark Angel HFB

10-06-2012

Quote:
AerithRayne:
Hello again. I see you have yet to take out the name of my story from your sixth chapter. I would like to emphasis my discomfort with this and ask that you would please change/remove it. I know it seems like a small and strange detail, but it would make me feel a lot better. Much appreciated.

Ok well you have a suggestion for a different name?

I don't mind doing the change I've just been super busy with school... and had food poisoning for like a week and a half so I having been writing at all.

Have some other family stuff going on as well... so when I get a moment to think of something good. Don't want the new title to be stupid. :P

btw, glad to see you writing again, hope you school stuff went well.

I'll go think of something but I'm kinda only on a break from Hebrew and don't feel like editing a chapter right now... I'll get around to it tomorrow. ^_^

AerithRayne

10-10-2012

I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Food poisoning is pretty crappy. Get to feel better soon and whatnot.

As for a different name, errr... I am usually bad with titles and names, which is why fan fiction is a blessing, in some senses. Rarely must I make up a name that matters, lol.

Best of luck with school. I'm not really back, just had a four day break. Here come the midterms in all their terrible glory.

Imhotep 2

10-19-2012

Hey! Nice story you got here. I really like it. Can't wait til the next chapter!

I hope that you get better of that food poisoning.

Ark Angel HFB

01-13-2013

Quote:
AerithRayne:
I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Food poisoning is pretty crappy. Get to feel better soon and whatnot.

As for a different name, errr... I am usually bad with titles and names, which is why fan fiction is a blessing, in some senses. Rarely must I make up a name that matters, lol.

Best of luck with school. I'm not really back, just had a four day break. Here come the midterms in all their terrible glory.

Thank for the kind words

Oh and btw...

Chapter 7 has been posted.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/7/Embracing-the-Faithful-Protecting-the-Heretic

here is the deal... everyday I'm posting a new chapter for the next week. Chapter 8 is finished and edited and will be posted tomorrow.

Oh side note for AerithRayne, I removed the reference to your fic in my fic as per your request. the new name, is Illuminating The Blade. it keeps with the lux & kat theme. ^_^

Ark Angel HFB

01-14-2013

Chapter 8 is now posted
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/8/Embracing-the-Faithful-Protecting-the-Heretic

and on a related note I'd love to know what people are thinking of the story so far... ideas for scenes or comments on were I got characters wrong are also welcomed.

Ark Angel HFB

01-26-2013

Chapter 9 posted

saladeo

01-26-2013

chapter 9 is awesome, poor aerith XD

Ark Angel HFB

01-26-2013

Quote:
saladeo:
chapter 9 is awesome, poor aerith XD

Yeah she is kinda my comic relief character... but she is important to the plot at a some key points... next chapter thing really start to roll.

Ark Angel HFB

01-27-2013

I'm really not sure whether I should be thrilled over 100 people read my last chapter... or sad no one left a review telling me things they like/disliked... sigh... oh well off to read the new chapter of "The Only Truth". that fic is great... >_> and has like 200 review... so jelly. XD