Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic. Diana x Leona

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

For your second chapter, cake is the best. We could probably argue all day which is the best, but cake = yum.
Also, I like the stance you gave Leona. She is unwilling to defy the Elders but she is unwilling to let her friend suffer alone. I like her integrity. But I can see how this could be binding later.
Awaiting your next chapter, friend.

Ark Angel HFB

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
For your second chapter, cake is the best. We could probably argue all day which is the best, but cake = yum.
Also, I like the stance you gave Leona. She is unwilling to defy the Elders but she is unwilling to let her friend suffer alone. I like her integrity. But I can see how this could be binding later.
Awaiting your next chapter, friend.
well thank you greatly...

For you kind words, congrats you get to be a random side character, want to be a hard ass or funny... male or female... live or die... as a former actor I always like to die in a plays so I give you the option ^_^.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
well thank you greatly...

For you kind words, congrats you get to be a random side character, want to be a hard ass or funny... male or female... live or die... as a former actor I always like to die in a plays so I give you the option ^_^.

I get to be a side character in someone story?!?!? *dies*
That is probably one of the coolest things someone has ever done/said to me. A female, if you would, and if funny isn't too difficult to write, I'd fly with that. It seems the Elders are hard ass enough to cover for me. As for my life, I'll leave that in your hands. I enjoy dying, but I don't mind being occasional/terrible comic relief if needed XD

Also, lots of internet love to you, my friend. I will dedicate Ch. 8 to you, and it's one of the most important scenes in the story, I think.

Ark Angel HFB

08-22-2012

Quote:
I get to be a side character in someone story?!?!? *dies*
That is probably one of the coolest things someone has ever done/said to me. A female, if you would, and if funny isn't too difficult to write, I'd fly with that. It seems the Elders are hard ass enough to cover for me. As for my life, I'll leave that in your hands. I enjoy dying, but I don't mind being occasional/terrible comic relief if needed XD

Also, lots of internet love to you, my friend. I will dedicate Ch. 8 to you, and it's one of the most important scenes in the story, I think.
/comic relief it is... XD

Ark Angel HFB

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKrugger View Post
Thank you so far and respect to those that enjoy good cake
thanks for the i enjoying reading what you guys think about the fic... the more response I get back the more motivation to write there is. ^_^

ElderCheese

09-04-2012

Just read your story and so far I'm liking it

Ark Angel HFB

09-15-2012

Chapter 4
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

If you guys could ether leave a comment in this thread or erview on ff.net It would mean the world to me. ^_^

Ark Angel HFB

09-16-2012

I went back and edit chapter 4... sorry for all the grammar mistakes in it.

AerithRayne

09-16-2012

As I said in my own thread, I'll be writing a review some time in the future. Don't hold me to a specified date, as I've got a crapton of stuff coming up and my brain refuses to do anything but write. *scumbagbrain.jpg*
But I will soon write you a critique. I think I'll have to wait around until a couple more of your chapters come out so I can get a feel for the plot more. But I think you'll have more material out by the time I can finally do something like this, so *shrug*
Though I don't always leave a comment, I do read your stuff, friend ^_^

Ark Angel HFB

09-16-2012

Quote:
As I said in my own thread, I'll be writing a review some time in the future. Don't hold me to a specified date, as I've got a crapton of stuff coming up and my brain refuses to do anything but write. *scumbagbrain.jpg*
But I will soon write you a critique. I think I'll have to wait around until a couple more of your chapters come out so I can get a feel for the plot more. But I think you'll have more material out by the time I can finally do something like this, so *shrug*
Though I don't always leave a comment, I do read your stuff, friend ^_^
I was just letting you know that next chapter is the chapter that has your character in it. didn't want you to think I'd forgotten. ^_^

123456 ... 11