Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name & Describe your League of Legends curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerberusZ

09-12-2010

Quote:
InfinityFlow:
Curse of the Snowball

Don't buy Mejai's.
OWN HARD

Buy Mejai's.
DIE CONSTANTLY

Happens to me ALWAYS on my casters. If I've died once, I say "Meh. I probably won't be doing that well." and skip my Mejai's. After that, I get 20 kills. When I get like, 2-3 kills mid before I go back to get my Mejai's, afterwards I just die every time I poke my face out.

Nerf Hammer

09-12-2010

Curse of the 1600 elo barrier.

Penetrate the 1600 barrier, only to be rebounded back in the form of a loss streak by a the 5-man chess system.

A Bouncy Unicorn

09-12-2010

Curse of the Last-hit

If you have two summoners which are extremely good at last hitting in the same lane, neither one of them will be able to last hit well because they will always go for the exact same target.

Fiolina

09-12-2010

Curse of the Mordekaiser

Seriously, why do I always lose to him?

Night4ngel

09-12-2010

Curse of the Pro-noob

I can try a new character once and go atleast 11-0 but the next time i try i suck

dogbiter

09-12-2010

curse of the eternal tank
in all the games ive been, almost no one picks a tank, and no one has CCs, so i must play a tank to win

Morgueington

09-12-2010

Curse of the 2 week Free Week rotation.

People get owned hardcore by the latest champion due to them having no clue and not doing the basic things, like watch the spotlight to check for Skillshots/stuns/etc. Then play them on free week 2 weeks later, and proceed to fail hardcore.

Curse of the Roflstomped.

Decimated by some champion, proceed to rage hardcore, rage at friends and the cat. Buy champion. Fail hardcore because its not the champion that is OP, its just the player behind him/her knows how to rock your face with that champion.

Only champion I have ever bought out of rage and didn't turn out to be a one off champion roflstomp was Kat. Now I am the one making people rage at her.

Also, that Snowball item thing is true, unless your Vlad. In which case, more stacks = you being a resilient little pest.

Patronum

09-12-2010

Curse of Requiem
Everytime I pick Karthus, they have Vlad and Morgana to screw up with my R kills.

Also:
Curse of Demacia
You constantly hear "DEMACIAAAAA!!!", and then dies.

MommySheNayNay

09-12-2010

Curse of lag

You always get a lag spike lasting~ 8 seconds every 3 or so minutes. These lag spikes also usually happen at the worst times such as during a team fight or when your trying to chase sum1. This curse can result in your team losing said team fight or the straggler getting away due to you lagging.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Curse of Oscillating Bushes

Whenever I'm on Summoner's Rift, somebody always picks Gare-DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!

*Dead*