Name & Describe your League of Legends curse

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Title. ( This is a humor thread, all content should remain happily tongue-in-cheek. )

Curse of the Per-Win IP Boost

After winning all of the games you've played in the past month, you obtain and activate both the Riot & Alienware 4-Win IP Boosts. And then you never win another game for the rest of your natural life.

CunningStunt

09-12-2010

Curse of the pre-made duo

I can't remember the last time I've won a game queued with my friend, honestly.
(this is as happy as I get about LoL at this point)

The MythStalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Curse of the streaks

I win 5 games in a row than I lose 5 games in a row.

InsanityPlea

09-12-2010

Curse of the Tunnel

Your playing and happily curbstomping someone(s) then start getting tunnel vision which results in multiple deaths followed by the angry phase of "Im gonna get that *******!" which is then followed by the "************************************************* *************************************** YOU!" phase after dying another four times just to watch the game promptly end in your defeat because you got the cockiness disease early on.

Memorylame

09-12-2010

Curse of your RL baddie friend

You play with your real life firend...it is fun...his normal record is 142W 369L...You try to keep your record @ .500...

HotslothGG

09-12-2010

Curse of the Malady

Someone owns this item in 50% of the games I play.

League of Gods

09-12-2010

I get triple kills 3 games in a row with MF for 6 games and win and the next 3 games i let my friend play MF and we loose cause he fed them

Shadowclaimer

09-12-2010

Curse of the Good Player
When the player maintains a 3.0 kill to death ratio with at least the same amount of assists as kills, the player's team must lose the game. However if the player maintains a less than 1-1 kill to death ratio the player's team instantly wins the game.

also..

Curse of the Vuvuzela
Whenever the player is having a good morning, his allies must constantly say zzzz about everything, forcing the sound of a million hornets to penetrate the player's mind, haunting him all game.

Blups

09-12-2010

Curse of the jungle buffs

I don't often go for jungle buffs because every time I do, I end up dying not long after. No joke. =___=

RiotBuster

09-12-2010

Curse of the Useless threads

Self explanatory

12345 ... 6