Competitive Gamers + No KIDS!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BroTaKaHiRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Are you bored of just playing in pub (public) matches? Are you getting tired of the same old match finding routine? Are you tired of kids rage quitting on your team? If so, check out http://revolutionfactor.com.

Its a great place to start building a foundation for a team of players to battle against the elite players of a variety of games. The way Revolution Factor sees it is that unless you are put up against a real challenge, why even bother playing? Sometimes when you play in pub matches you will be playing with people who have no idea what they are doing. In real life this would be like trying to get a baby to run a marathon.

Revolution Factor is a tournament website that is focused not on what you can do for them but what they can do for you. The creators/staff from the site has been on other gaming sites and have seen how the members are mis-treated or tricked. Revolution Factor can 100% Guarantee you that will never have to give out any personal information nor pay anything for Revolution Matches/tournaments. Revolution Factor is a brand new site with exciting potential.

They have some sponsors that will be putting up prizes weekly/monthly for tournaments to be running. People ask why they do it and the answer Revolution Factor has for them is that its a fun and exciting way to gain more experience in a variety of skills while providing the gaming communities a standard place to enjoy online competitions. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to respond to this thread as I will be checking it often.

We love you LoL Community <3

Sir Cowdog

09-12-2010

I normally don't do this...but...

Paragraphs? Wall of text crits me for OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Quote:
Are you bored of just playing in pub (public) matches? Are you getting tired of the same old match finding routine? Are you tired of kids rage quitting on your team? If so, check out http://revolutionfactor.com.

Its a great place to start building a foundation for a team of players to battle against the elite players of a variety of games. The way Revolution Factor sees it is that unless you are put up against a real challenge, why even bother playing? Sometimes when you play in pub matches you will be playing with people who have no idea what they are doing. In real life this would be like trying to get a baby to run a marathon.

Revolution Factor is a tournament website that is focused not on what you can do for them but what they can do for you. The creators/staff from the site has been on other gaming sites and have seen how the members are mis-treated or tricked. Revolution Factor can 100% Guarantee you that will never have to give out any personal information nor pay anything for Revolution Matches/tournaments. Revolution Factor is a brand new site with exciting potential.

They have some sponsors that will be putting up prizes weekly/monthly for tournaments to be running. People ask why they do it and the answer Revolution Factor has for them is that its a fun and exciting way to gain more experience in a variety of skills while providing the gaming communities a standard place to enjoy online competitions. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to respond to this thread as I will be checking it often.

We love you LoL Community <3
Fixt...uhg....I almost wish I could downvote myself. I didn't actually read this.

SmokingJoeNL

09-12-2010

Did you know that people blaiming things on kids are usually immature themselves?

Osamodas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Getting a baby to run a marathon would be pretty **** sweet.

Kragorix

09-12-2010

Quote:
Did you know that people blaiming things on kids are usually immature themselves?
The more you know...

BroTaKaHiRo

09-12-2010

Well then I guess everyone must be a kid then huh? I mean you can watch the news and there is always someone blaming someone else. They also explain how they are not mature enough for certain roles. I guess that is your opinions. Kid is a word used mainly by adults (18+) which means the person has not fully matured. I suppose rage quitting would fit nicely under the immature punks huh?

The MythStalker

09-12-2010

I hope you go away I really do.

DividedByZero

09-12-2010

Competitive Gamers = KIDS!

The rest of us has more important things to do, so we can't compete with the kids who has a lot of free time.

BroTaKaHiRo

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedByZero View Post
Competitive Gamers = KIDS!

The rest of us has more important things to do, so we can't compete with the kids who has a lot of free time.
Smartest thing I have heard all day I guess we need to tell athletes to stop competing because it is a kid thing. :/

SmokingJoeNL

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTaKaHiRo View Post
Well then I guess everyone must be a kid then huh? I mean you can watch the news and there is always someone blaming someone else. They also explain how they are not mature enough for certain roles. I guess that is your opinions. Kid is a word used mainly by adults (18+) which means the person has not fully matured. I suppose rage quitting would fit nicely under the immature punks huh?
Hit the nail on the head right there.