Riot stop avoiding the "Attempting to Reconnect" bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftblood

08-09-2012

Are you guys still looking into this or not? Concerning me when the last post by a Riot employee I seen came the 4th.

It is not a persons own connectivity that's an issue, it's been proven by countless people, and its not VOIP causing it either because people not in voice chat systems are experiencing the same thing. It looks like noone from riot is taking this problem as a problem anymore. It's a massive problem that seems to be getting worse for me and is starting to pop up with a few of my friends now. Freezing me for 20-30 seconds of gameplay every game for me, and it happens all game in 1/3rd of my games. I'm noticing having a diana in my game seems to affect the frequency of it occuring, increasing it by a lot actually. Without a diana there's a chance it does occur, but only once or twice.

Please pin this as a priority Riot, you're making this game hard to play at all the past few weeks. It's getting worse =/.

Making a new thread because it looks like you've abandoned the previous you posted on...

Cripjaw

08-09-2012

bump

Andulvar Yaslana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Happens for me on my laptop, but it just recently started. It doesn't happen on my main desktop computer.

Pride of Hiigara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Since 4 other guys who were playing with me did not suffer the same problem, I'm pretty sure it was not VoIP that caused problem. so, yeah.

EnterTheDark

08-09-2012

I have been having this same issue as well (in fact, in one case it locked out all 5 of my team playing and we had to actually restart LoL)

Whapow

08-09-2012

*ahem*

A simple post on the current thread would be much more appropriate, especially since you admit that you are aware of it.

Swiftblood

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreke View Post
*ahem*

A simple post on the current thread would be much more appropriate, especially since you admit that you are aware of it.
there have been 6 pages worth of more posts on the thread, but that doesnt seem to phase riot atm.

Whapow

08-09-2012

They are aware of it, and working on it. Do you really need them to take the time to answer every one of your posts? That doesn't really help solve the problem.

GigglesTheClown

08-09-2012

How is Riot avoiding if they've already posted?

Uffdaline

01-23-2013

its 2013 and this bug is still around and more frustrating than ever fix ur ish riot pls!!