[suggestion] Possible Master Yi change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-30-2009

Yi is by far the strongest of the melee DPS champions. He can be very strong if used perfectly, and I think that this ability would just put him over the top and make him imba.

lapalm

07-30-2009

Wuju style is his best skill (appart from ult). It helps last hitting a lot (+20dmg early game is huge) and can add significant damage from the start to kill heroes quicker or super creeps.

I'd change meditate for a skill that helps him defensively during battles instead of between, may it be damage reduction, evasion, magic resistance, or anything else, but only by a small margin.

Or he could benefit from better base values of evasion, armor or magic reduction.

Jakula

07-30-2009

To be honest I like his skills as is.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSoultaker View Post
Yi is by far the strongest of the melee DPS champions. He can be very strong if used perfectly, and I think that this ability would just put him over the top and make him imba.
Just for reference, how do you use him?

Village Idiot

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa View Post
Just for reference, how do you use him?
Buy Order:

1) Long Sword
2) That +25 Armor, 15% Chance for +400 dmg on Minions
3) 10% Life Drain

*Now its time to go farm in forest*

4) Berserker's Boots
5) Zeal
6) Phantom Dancer
7) Whatever

By the time you get Zeal, you'll deal out so much damage with Wuju Style + Highlander you'll kill anyone in about 4-5 seconds. Use Exhaust and Speed Up/Flash if you really want someone to die. Remember that killing a Champion with the Highlander buff still active will refresh all cooldowns, including Highlander.

The key is to remember that Yi isn't a tank. He'll die fast if he gets focused on, so you'll want to remain in the forest farming and only come out to gank someone then retreat to the forest.

After you get Phantom Dancer and 1-2 parts of the next piece of +ATK gear, you can frequently wipe out entire teams before they can even blink simply by ninjaing from the forest while they're distracted by something else.

Tehpersuns

02-04-2013

So... Jax with a banshee's veil.