Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Holy close Dominion game Batman!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

08-09-2012

COngratulations!!!,those games are always a blast to paly and win it clearly shows tha a Dominion game isn't over until the clock ticks 0 n_n
also i've also been noticing a pattern, teams that are getting those supah awesome come backs usually have more than one revive on th team while teams that lose to said comebacks usually have 0 revives on them :3.

Taenaryn

08-09-2012

I agree. I absolutely LOVE games like this, even when I lose.

naotasan

08-09-2012

Holy Ghost Batman!

xsonelx

08-09-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:
How long was it 1/1 for?

We actually almost lost at like 1/25ish but managed to stop the count down just in time and turned the tables.

Jaghut Tyrant

08-10-2012

Win or lose, I love 20 or less point games. Always a GG.

Zeiro

08-10-2012

LOL, I had a similar experience.

Also, the closer a game is, the more people start panicking so it actually gets harder to win (or to get enough concentration to win) games like this. I even remember I was with a Graves when something and everyone at top was shouting at us.