Another champion release, another middle finger to Dom players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

08-09-2012

Diana is terrible in team fights. She's a single-target nuke that has some AOE collateral damage. She breaks under CC like a Master Yi. She only dominates team fights where everyone runs.

Darius is similar actually. He's good at stealing last hits, but actually contributes very little to the actual fight. He has good AOE, but he's an auto-attacker... that's like a Tryndamere only using Spinning Slash.

DDORFER

08-09-2012

Some people might have said that already, but I think Diana isnt that OP than other new realeased champions (Darius, Jayce).

AO Alt

08-09-2012

She's strong. But she's no:
Wukong
Yorick
ad Malz
Kassadin
Panth
Ez
etc

Basically, she's just one of many good champions, but far from Kassadin level.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Wasn't there complaints a day ago that she was useless? How fast opinion changes.

deepbluereason

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeetle View Post
ITT bad players build glass cannon and feed assassins more at 11
Yeah pretty much. Her burst is still scary though. Had a duel against her bot lane when I was playing Varus last night. 2300 hp, 170 mr and Sanguine blade/PD/Iedge for damage and I still only won with about 5% hp.

Pretty scary but not as scary as a 6-item Poppy.

FDru

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
Diana is terrible in team fights. She's a single-target nuke that has some AOE collateral damage. She breaks under CC like a Master Yi. She only dominates team fights where everyone runs.

Darius is similar actually. He's good at stealing last hits, but actually contributes very little to the actual fight. He has good AOE, but he's an auto-attacker... that's like a Tryndamere only using Spinning Slash.
WTF... her entire kit is AOE except her ultimate.

Her passive alone is like Warwicks passive x3, in an AOE. That's before AP scaling. It's absurd.

Koravel

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post

Lol? Because being able to chain 800 true damage ults together is "stealing" last hits. Darius is ridiculous and still needs a nerf, Riot simply thinks they know better than us.

Diana is no Darius, not even close.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-09-2012

I was playing Diana last night and I felt so useless. Then I pressed tab to check out what was going on, and I was 7/1/1. I'm like hmmmmm. DAFUQ I JUST DO?!

I love hugging an enemy and using her shield ^_^