To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
But... 2200-some words compared to the 1675 of ch. 4. No slack? Nothing?
Hmmm. Let's see. You've increased the word count by 33ish%. So that means if I carry the 1 add the 5 your total comes to $498.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

*sigh* There, there, dear. Remember, you write for the pleasure of writing. The fans are secondary. The critics are tertiary. And the rest who don't understand the starving nature of your artistic life are jerks that can suck your pencil.

Thank you for the pep talk, self-esteem! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Hmmm. Let's see. You've increased the word count by 33ish%. So that means if I carry the 1 add the 5 your total comes to $498.
You can suck my pencil :P

Loso

08-14-2012

Quote:
*sigh* There, there, dear. Remember, you write for the pleasure of writing. The fans are secondary. The critics are tertiary. And the rest who don't understand the starving nature of your artistic life are jerks that can suck your pencil.

Thank you for the pep talk, self-esteem! <3

You can suck my pencil :P
Is that an innuendo? :O

Cerubois

08-14-2012

Quote:
Is that an innuendo? :O
Innuendo is an innuendo. Sound it out. You'll see what I mean.

Loso

08-14-2012

That sounds like a proposition to me.

Eredaar

08-15-2012

Quote:
I had that feeling that the reader would not like the first chapter, which is why I asked for help. Their actual encounter is chapter two (spoiler).
I also thought Garen was "stealing the spotlight" as well, but he is a major focus for this story.

Spoiler: This is not your typical mushy-gushy, I-love-you-to-the-end-of-the-world, I'd-take-the-Blitzcrank hand-grab-for-you-any-day story. There is romance, rest assured, but it isn't the main focus of the story. The story is the main focus :P
... I am sure someone has already pointed this out but lux did take the blitz hand grab for kat xD

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
... I am sure someone has already pointed this out but lux did take the blitz hand grab for kat xD
Nope, but I'm glad someone caught that I told them ahead of time. The point I was trying to make was "Oh, our team'll die if she takes it" vs "OMG, nooooos! Not her!!!"
But, again, good job on you

Also,
Quote:
That sounds like a proposition to me.
Sounds like someone's hearing what they want to hear.

AerithRayne

08-15-2012

Ladies and gentlemen, Chapter 5 is uploaded and processing. Lux and Katarina have their first face-off.

Next, my friend messaged me to say that chances are good that his project will be done by next week. I just can't wait to share!

Loso

08-15-2012

Quote:
Also,

Sounds like someone's hearing what they want to hear.
I'm only hearing what your telling me.

AerithRayne

08-15-2012

Quote:
I'm only hearing what your telling me.
It was never a proposition but merely a suggestion to your inconsideration for my current situation of being hungry and poor (and also my opinion of your rates for a small bacon-awesome fries) . So if I have to fork out that much for your food, I might as well get something good out of it. However, again, not a proposition.