To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

03-20-2013

I remember that one part of your story where Lux was in her bed, I assume she was in her nighties, and Katarina pretty much shumpo'd right over her, holding her neck up and had a dagger jammed right in it.

What is stopping her from doing that now?

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
I remember that one part of your story where Lux was in her bed, I assume she was in her nighties, and Katarina pretty much shumpo'd right over her, holding her neck up and had a dagger jammed right in it.

What is stopping her from doing that now?
As of now, distance. Katarina's in Noxus while Lux's in Demacia. Further, Lux is anticipating attacks and a confrontation, while in that scene she had absolutely no bloody idea that Katarina was that unstable. Violent, yes, but to attack a champion on League grounds was kinda unexpected. Stealth is heightened by surprise (unsuspecting sleeping victim), and no surprise advantage will exist for either as they both know it's coming. The match will be more about wits than unexpected sniping.

Besides, it wouldn't leave for a very good confrontation if I killed someone in two lines. How boring XD

Loso

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Well, yeah. They don't know how it's going to end :P
(But thank you <3)

So in my free time (thanks to canceled class), I apparently decided to say "screw the next Lux chapter!" and just began reforming the following chapter (because it was the first or second piece I wrote for this project, so many things have changed). It's kinda fun ^_^
But main message is that I do not plan on disappearing again, so by the end of the month you should have one more chapter, if not two. Wanting to post every weekend, but we'll see. Do *not* hold me against that, as those are tentative plans around *wants*, and we all know how that goes XD

Edit: Also, I plan to finally clean up my previous chapters once and for all of those spelling mistakes, fail-grammars, and rough transitions. Not much will be changed/added, but enough to make the flow feel better, as a lot of times I wrote hurriedly in between classes or right at the edge of sleep deprivation with class in a few hours... Sometimes my fingers cannot convey the racing thoughts I had in my head.

(I'm a masochist for work, it would appear ._.)
That's good. Work keeps you busy..... and distracted. *evil laugh* muahahahahaha

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
That's good. Work keeps you busy..... and distracted. *evil laugh* muahahahahaha
Somehow, I don't find you all that frightening :3
(Also, thank you for making me chuckle all the time; it's apparently good for your health)

Loso

03-21-2013

Quote:
Somehow, I don't find you all that frightening :3
(Also, thank you for making me chuckle all the time; it's apparently good for your health)
Its my pleasure. They do say that laughter is the best medicine

xcyper33

03-22-2013

Quote:
As of now, distance. Katarina's in Noxus while Lux's in Demacia. Further, Lux is anticipating attacks and a confrontation, while in that scene she had absolutely no bloody idea that Katarina was that unstable. Violent, yes, but to attack a champion on League grounds was kinda unexpected. Stealth is heightened by surprise (unsuspecting sleeping victim), and no surprise advantage will exist for either as they both know it's coming. The match will be more about wits than unexpected sniping.

Besides, it wouldn't leave for a very good confrontation if I killed someone in two lines. How boring XD
I see. Even if Katarina caught Lux like that, I don't think she'd kill her. I think she still loves her deep down, she'd want answers. Or probably torture her lol.

AerithRayne

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
I see. Even if Katarina caught Lux like that, I don't think she'd kill her. I think she still loves her deep down, she'd want answers. Or probably torture her lol.
Or would she? *mirrors AhLoso's laughter*

Loso

03-22-2013

Quote:
Or would she? *mirrors AhLoso's laughter*
Yes, succumb to my influence. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AerithRayne

03-23-2013

For those of you who believe with black-and-white certainty that Demacia are the good guys and Noxus are the bad guys... you, too, were deceived.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8401225/19/

Loso

03-23-2013

Another chapter already?

Pinch me I'm dreaming...