Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

02-09-2013

I was thinking Rayne...Katarina should say something like "I already have one snake for a sister, I couldn't imagine you being one too"

...before she strips her down to her garments, ties her up and drains all blood from her veins ^_^

Just a thought lol!

YSRS

02-09-2013

I Have just started reading this story and i really like it already.

Quote:
"Then let's end this battle. For Demacia!"

"**** Demacia. Blood for Noxus!" The women stormed through the base, making short work of the minions. At this point, the second wave of minions had arrived in the base, bolstering their numbers. The inhibitor did not have a prayer.

Enjoyable to read indeed. Thanks for posting.

AerithRayne

03-17-2013

Chapter 18 added finally. Thank you guys so much.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8401225/18/To-the-Edge-of-Light-s-Reach

So, as some of you may have read, I took about three months off from writing (December to about a few days ago). I'm sorry about that. I cannot guarantee I am here to stay, but... I was strongly encouraged to come back to writing as it's a good stress reliever, even if it does add some stress of its own. It makes me so happy to have finally posted something, so hopefully I can continue the juggling act. Dear readers, you are very much appreciated, and I thank you all so very much. Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Please be safe today <3

Loso

03-17-2013

Its good to hear from you again Rayne. How are things going?

AerithRayne

03-17-2013

Quote:
AhLoso:
Its good to hear from you again Rayne. How are things going?

Still kinda difficult, but I'm starting to panic less and see things as more manageable, so I believe those are signs of progress. Thank you asking. You're always such a sweetheart :3

Loso

03-17-2013

Quote:
AerithRayne:
Still kinda difficult, but I'm starting to panic less and see things as more manageable, so I believe those are signs of progress. Thank you asking. You're always such a sweetheart :3

I'm glad to hear things are improving. And you don't have to thank me for asking, it feels like the right thing to do :3

AerithRayne

03-17-2013

Quote:
AhLoso:
I'm glad to hear things are improving. And you don't have to thank me for asking, it feels like the right thing to do :3

I know I don't have to thank people, but it's kinda rare when people stop to come out of their own bubble to ask how someone else is doing these days, so I wanted to thank you. Because, y'know, you're being a decent/awesome human being, and it should be noticed. I'd return the favor and start a conversation, but I really should get offline and back to homework and such. But know that I wonder how you and a few others are doing fairly often and I often wish you well and good days ^_^

Loso

03-17-2013

Quote:
AerithRayne:
I know I don't have to thank people, but it's kinda rare when people stop to come out of their own bubble to ask how someone else is doing these days, so I wanted to thank you. Because, y'know, you're being a decent/awesome human being, and it should be noticed. I'd return the favor and start a conversation, but I really should get offline and back to homework and such. But know that I wonder how you and a few others are doing fairly often and I often wish you well and good days ^_^

Good luck with the homework and we wish you the same =D

ElderCheese

03-17-2013

Man I remember home work... and now I feel old nice to see your still kicking I ope things are going better for you dude.

AerithRayne

03-18-2013

Quote:
ElderCheese:
Man I remember home work... and now I feel old nice to see your still kicking I ope things are going better for you dude.

Sadly, it's not "Oh no! Must do this silly worksheet!" kind of grade-school homework. I'd much prefer those. I just lots and lots of papers, lol. Thank you for the warm wishes, Sir Queso, and I do hope things are going well with you too!