To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

01-12-2013

So... I'm back...

I'm guess I have some catch up reading to do... looking forward to it. ^_^

Oh side note... your character in my fic pretty much carries a chapter soon and has become a big deal in the plot. ^_^

Eyowyn

01-17-2013

I readsh your story!

Withportals

01-27-2013

Not letting this drop to page 2 on my watch.

Cheruhime

01-30-2013

This is an amazing read, the depth to the characters is fantastic.
I hope more follows soon!

KiyoSpirit

01-30-2013

AerithRayne, I will give you chocolate if you post the next chapter!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

This is something hard to do as I am actually a rather private person. I dislike giving out personal information, but... I don't like pretending to ignore you guys. I hate it when people keep me in the dark when I'm somewhat affected by events, so.... here goes.

I am currently going through a hard time. It would probably be better to say that I have been going through a hard time that's lasted a long while. I am... receiving professional help now. I have a lot of things to do to try and get myself back together. And I graduate from college in May. Truly, I feel like my head (and life) is spinning.

What this means to you, dear reader, is not that this is discontinued. I had hoped that maybe I could handle everything, but it would seem I have bitten off a size too large. This story has to drop a few pegs in priority. I am so sorry. But choosing between help and writing... I have to. I don't want your sympathy or pity or anything like that.

I don't really know what the purpose of this message is supposed to be anymore, but this is the only community where I felt at home, so I just felt like I should tell my family something. Thank you for your (hopeful) understanding. I'm sorry.

ElderCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I think we all understand and I'm sure a good number of us have been in a hard place before. While we enjoy your story and wish to see it finished I think we all are will to wait (the story is worth it). It says a lot that you are so open and go to such lengths for the story you've crafted and your fans. Take the time you need to feel better we aren't going anywhere

AerithRayne

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderCheese View Post
I think we all understand and I'm sure a good number of us have been in a hard place before. While we enjoy your story and wish to see it finished I think we all are will to wait (the story is worth it). It says a lot that you are so open and go to such lengths for the story you've crafted and your fans. Take the time you need to feel better we aren't going anywhere
Thank you so much. This decision to put off the story was probably harder than seeking help XD
Jokes aside, thank you <3

Loso

02-02-2013

Of course we understand Rayne. I hope you feel better!

Zoso24

02-04-2013

Really Good story, but now I cant pick Lux without thinking the things she's done. I hate her so much right now...
Hope you get better