To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Been so long that I had to read the previous 3 chapters to remember what had happened. Oh well, not like thats a bad thing. nice job on this one.

Can we expect more consistent updates or no?
I hope to God there can be better/more frequent updates. I have been dying to get to chapter 20. I want it naow. I'm already partially done with the next chapter, and I hope to have it out tomorrow.
Small Spoilers:
Since I already told one reader through League chat, I figured I'd be fair and share it all of you. The next chapter or two will focus on Lux's side and learning a bit more behind her operation before the fateful encounter. Hopefully, you guys like it as much as I've been loving it in my head. The encounter is the sole reason I began writing this damn story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4ddleBuff View Post
lol I thought you were dead.
I'm not dead. I felt dead for about a three-week string. Sick, studying (5 straight days for one exam and still nearly failed it -_-), and then drinking with awesome friends. The Queen has returned. *cues Lion king soundtrack*
Also, I added another A/N at the bottom for you. "Waddlebuff, darling, you're right as always. Jesus reigning supreme over Valoran would be... strange at best. Thanks for smacking some sense into me!"

Noxian Mercenary

12-25-2012

Glad to have read the next chapter! I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Senstrae

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Have I mentioned you're awesome? Because you are <3
*Makes a heart shape with her hands in return*

Love the update. <3

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senstrae View Post
*Makes a heart shape with her hands in return*

Love the update. <3
Doing a favor for a few friends. They keep dying and need a healer. *sigh*
I'm 1,000 words into the next chapter, though, so it'll be very, very soon with the next update. And then catch up with people who I'm supposed to help review-wise.
What a busy time of the year XD

xcyper33

12-28-2012

AWESOME CHAPTER! WOW, Lux really destroyed Katarina's life. I can see Katarina ringing her neck of life while staring into her eyes as life slips away. Kat is sadistic like that.

Knytewalker

12-30-2012

I'm obviously VERY late to the party but I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. It's the best fanfiction I've read in a long time (not just amongst lol stories).

I actually started reading some lol fanfiction that paired Kat and Lux with different people but couldn't help but feel like they would play off of each other well. I really love how you've written Lux in this story. In a lot of fanfiction she's very ditzy and bubbly...not at all like the spy she's supposed to be. I like how smart and subtle she is in this story, as well as adaptable to situations. I actually believe she could infiltrate an organization and steal all their secrets with no one being the wiser.

Before reading this Lux was one of my least favorite champions (Katarina was always one of my favorites though) but reading how you've written her it really makes me start see her in a new light. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if I read other stories containing Lux because I love your characterization so much. Well done. It's not often I feel a story changes my opinion on an already established character.

I can't wait to see the repercussions for Lux's betrayal and how it will affect Katarina's mentality. I'm afraid she'll never trust anyone again after this. I'm not sure where you're heading with this story but I can't wait to find out what you have in store for future chapters. Please keep updating!

Noxian Mercenary

01-02-2013

2'nd page my ass.

Loso

01-03-2013

Rayne pls

Ayuzumi

01-09-2013

Who let this get to the second page? >:|

Loso

01-12-2013

Raaaaayyyyyyyyynnnneeeeee ppppppllllllllllsssssss