Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

12-09-2012

Quote:
Senstrae:
A friendly bump. Though I'm left wondering if there's going to be an update soon? Of course at your own pace, I'm just being curious and impatient. And okay, maybe I fear a little bit that you'll completely stop updating out of the blue and I'll never know how it ends. T_T

Sorry guys. I am still here and wishing for this story to continue. I've been sick for two weeks, and missing out on stuff at the end of the semester is a nightmare, in addition to final term papers and exams. It's quite messy. But once the weekend rolls around and I have time to decompress with some of the coolest people I've ever met for a celebratory drinking game, updating the **** out of this story. And not spelling/grammar stuffs from old chapters, though they do need it. I have been dying to get this new stuff out. There should be one, if not two, updates before Christmas. Hope that restores a little faith and hope

kittytoast

12-09-2012

Huzzah~! Kick exams butts and down a shot for all of us!!

I just finished papers... the freedom!!

Ayuzumi

12-14-2012

Another bump for great justice.

AerithRayne

12-15-2012

Quote:
kittytoast:
Huzzah~! Kick exams butts and down a shot for all of us!!

I just finished papers... the freedom!!

Quote:
Ayuzumi:
Another bump for great justice.

7 semesters in higher education, and I apparently can't read a damn bottle. Who would have thought peppermint schnapps would be ONE HUNDRED proof? Sorry to be a bad writer, but long story short, we had a high proof dark and (apparently) a high proof clear. I'm sitting in a corner wondering why I exist. I think I took enough shots "for us all" at this point XD
Upon recovery, I'm getting chapters out, because dear lord do I miss this.

Ayuzumi, thanks for being an awesome bumper. I really do appreciate it <3

Now back to sleep. And I need to learn how to read.

kittytoast

12-15-2012

dear god, it's really 100 proof? *pets* Sleeeeeep.

Noxian Mercenary

12-15-2012

you're a trooper, xD

Recover quick and well, y'need to be here for us! <3

Senstrae

12-24-2012

Page 2? Not on my watch.

AerithRayne

12-24-2012

Well, after that terrible peppermint schnapps encounter, my friends said they missed me so much that they refused to leave me. I spent an entire week and some change with them. While that was fantastic for the socially deprived me, that was terrible for the writer me. I can't write with other people about. My writing is actually super private. Go figure that I post on a public forum, eh? Anyway, Thank you all for being so incredibly patient and wonderful with me. Merry Christmas, and here is my first chapter delivery. I hope to have the next out in the next 48 hours. Much love to you <3

Quote:
Senstrae:
Page 2? Not on my watch.

Have I mentioned you're awesome? Because you are <3

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8401225/17/To-the-Edge-of-Light-s-Reach

Loso

12-25-2012

Been so long that I had to read the previous 3 chapters to remember what had happened. Oh well, not like thats a bad thing. nice job on this one.

Can we expect more consistent updates or no?

W4ddleBuff

12-25-2012

Quote:
AerithRayne:
Well, after that terrible peppermint schnapps encounter, my friends said they missed me so much that they refused to leave me. I spent an entire week and some change with them. While that was fantastic for the socially deprived me, that was terrible for the writer me. I can't write with other people about. My writing is actually super private. Go figure that I post on a public forum, eh? Anyway, Thank you all for being so incredibly patient and wonderful with me. Merry Christmas, and here is my first chapter delivery. I hope to have the next out in the next 48 hours. Much love to you <3

Have I mentioned you're awesome? Because you are <3

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8401225/17/To-the-Edge-of-Light-s-Reach

lol I thought you were dead.