To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariou

08-29-2012

Sure, my name on FF is Rilora. I dont think I've done any posting on FF and instead put all my thoughts in this thread.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariou View Post
Sure, my name on FF is Rilora. I dont think I've done any posting on FF and instead put all my thoughts in this thread.
That's fine with me. I'd just like to know so that if you one day happen to leave a friendly message on FF, I'll know it's you, lol. Besides, if you ever write something, I'd like to read it ^_^

Ariou

08-29-2012

While I certainly don't have any plans on writing a story, I have toyed with the idea for sometime. I may have to write one time.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Note: My next chapter is going to take a while. I'm having a difficult time actually writing it because the next two to come (because I think I'm going to have to split it at this rate) are setting up the sequence of events that will inevitably end the series (though technically, that's been happening since chapter one). Point being, I'm going to be sad when it's done. It'll be out in a week's time, of course, but...give me a little time to cope XD

Ariou

08-30-2012

Take your time, I know I'll be patiently waiting. I would much rather the pace be slower and higher quality than the other way around I have to admit, you arent the only one sad to see the end coming!

AerithRayne

09-01-2012

I cried writing this. I'm sorry guys. Chapter 10's up.

Loso

09-01-2012

Here's a handkerchief to wipe away your tears.

*Hands handkerchief*

Now, I'm going to need that back because I'm about to read it too.

Loso

09-01-2012

dlkshgkjlsaf;;dsjkfslfldgfdsjklafgjhgkwevfidjksfiu sfdlaskfgeudlkfhjkldsgfjkldsgafkjgsadkjfgdskfghfvg jhqegvflhwqjvb

AerithRayne

09-02-2012

"A/N2: Since there's been some confusion, no, this is not the end, guys. Lux doesn't get off that easily." I just needed a place to cut the giant chapter in half.

Cerubois

09-02-2012

I read the latest chapter in a coffee shop where I had to suppress my reactions. But I needed to let you know how gorgeous it was. Thank you.