Top Strongest Champions in LoL Universe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThousandLove

06-06-2014

This is a list of champions from strongest to weakest, in my humble opinion, solely based on the Lore.
I will be updating Ten Champions at a time after carefully and thoroughly evaluating their Lore.
I am a huge lore-geek and

Update log

6/7/2014- Numbers 11-20. Moved Lissandra to 12. Fiddlesticks moved to 13.

1. Jax
Perhaps the most mysterious of all the champions in the League of Legends. Handpicked by the former High Councilor Reginald Ashram himself, he has been the only champion in the history of the Institute of War to have restrictions put to fight under. Jax has had the longest winning streak that has not been matched to this day and along with his "real weapons", he may quite possibly be the strongest champion in Runeterra.
2. Cho'Gath
Void-born monster. Outside of the League, he can grow infinitely in size and is intelligent on top of that.
3. Ryze
Thorn Magic as well as knowledge of Rune Magic. And the spell inscribed in the back of his scroll remains a power yet unseen.
4. Aatrox
Immortal God of War figure.
5. Kayle
Strongest of her kind.
6. Morgana
Fallen Angel and on par with Kayle in terms of strength.
7. Zilean
A mage of ancient knowledge and power over time.
8. Xerath
Infinite power trapped in a sarcophagus.
9. Nasus
Doge that's basically worshiped like a God. He is the keeper of the Great Library of vast arcane knowledge and is the brother of Renekton. With such knowledge at his disposal, he is a force to be reckoned with.
10. Mordekaiser
Outside of league sanctions, this 8 feet metal titan has the power to raise his own army of the undead as well as being one of the high generals of the Shadow Isles.
11. Malzahar
The prophet of the void with the power to spawn voidlings. Outside of League sanctions, Malazahar has the power to raise an army as well as channel the power of Void straight into his victims. On top of that, he has vast knowledge of the unknown that is Void.
12. Lissandra
One of the three sisters of ancient Freljord.
13. Fiddlesticks
One of the champions summoners want nothing to do with unless it is for League matches.
14. Nocturne
Nocturne was born in the Institute of War as well as having the power to attack victims in their dreams. He is a powerful being.
15. Lulu
A Yordle witch who has the power to polymorph victims as well as have various magic at her disposal.
16. Kha'Zix
Outside of the League sanctions, Kha'Zix is a lot like the character from Dragonball Z, Cell. He kills, consumes, evolves and becomes stronger.
17. Brand
An ancient elemental being of fire that seeks to burn everything.
18. Karthus
The Deathsinger that can bring about great destruction with his Requiem.
19. Veigar
He has forbidden knowledge of dark magic from all around Valoran.
20. Tryndamere
His rage can cheat even death as well being able to heal himself to fight another day.

The Red Warden

06-06-2014

You forgot that Olaf will only die from old age, so he either kills everything or finds the thing strong enough to change fate.

BlackCrossGrave

06-06-2014

I can not say I completely agree on this list, but there are some champions that do belong up there, definitely. But it is so hard to say who is the strongest champion or make a list of them weakest to greatest. In fact most fan bases usually don't bring this kind of subject up because wars can start over this ****. All the Champions that RIOT has created are unique and to accurately chart and gauge there abilities we would need to factor in: physical build and age, mental stability/instability, fighting technique, magic use and what type, and strategy. Lets just say that this would be a rather extensive research project. But I do agree with Jax because of his Lore, Kayle and Morgana, Xerath, and Aatrox.

Robotic Dolphin

06-15-2014

I would think Master Yi would be on there, he alone has the power to turn the tide of battle and is over 1,000 years old. He can even strike people with his mind.

Malphite too, as his splash art depicts him being over 100 feet tall.

Duchess Snow

06-15-2014

What about Syndra? Or how about Thresh? Anivia?

The Red Warden

06-16-2014

One thing you also have to consider though is military strength. Since in the lore they do say that if needed Gangplank could summon a fleet large enough to beat every other city state in a naval battle, at the same time. Jax may win a duel but he won't win a whole war

The Red Warden

06-16-2014

Also Viktor with only his technological prowess made himself and Blitz strong enough to fight in the league, so theoretically he would be able to create an entire army of creations with each being as strong as a league champion. Also I don't know many things that could survive a black hole being dropped on them(his ult)

Diabols

06-16-2014

*cough cough*
Viktor makes the organic Void creatures look like buttered lobsters
*cough cough*

PreserverSummone

06-17-2014

Disappointed by the lack of Kassadin.

CyraxKickYourBut

09-02-2014

where is Teemo?