Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melfix

08-09-2012

To be honest I think we should just keep the all champions unlocked feature on PBE from now on, I mean we are just testing stuff, and most of us don't even really work for the ip on this server, but still need to pay the ip to unlock skins for said champion, because I mean, we can all just buy new accounts to get IP and RP to make new champions anyways, just simplifies it... ? - and you can't disagree with the fact that most of our income is from the weekly patch IP and RP that the server gives and not from actually playing games to get it.

nichir

08-09-2012

Quote:
Melfix:
To be honest I think we should just keep the all champions unlocked feature on PBE from now on, I mean we are just testing stuff, and most of us don't even really work for the ip on this server, but still need to pay the ip to unlock skins for said champion, because I mean, we can all just buy new accounts to get IP and RP to make new champions anyways, just simplifies it... ? - and you can't disagree with the fact that most of our income is from the weekly patch IP and RP that the server gives and not from actually playing games to get it.

If they do give the unlimited champions, what is the point in playing the NA or EW Server? People will come to the PBE and play here, since they have all the champions they want, without having to pay IP or RP. The system right now is fine as it is IMO. No need to change it.

OreoDogDFW

08-09-2012

How much do they have to pay at PC Bangs per hour? Because It's not like internet is free everywhere else...

nichir

08-09-2012

A normal amount, 3-5$ p/h? Ofc, using korean currency around 3 392 Won (South Korean currency, looked it up in Google, no idea if it's 3 thousand 392 or 3 and 392).

Pethrax

08-09-2012

omfg, people, chill the **** out.

they have to pay BY THE HOUR just slightly less then we get paid minimum. they do not have the same minimum wages laws, so in all actuallity, you can bet your GO**** NEW AS HELL $800+ COMPUTER that going and playing at a PC Bang is an actual COST to them. So giving them a bit of compensation for sticking to a tradition even though it COSTS them is not only perfectly reasonable, its down right comendable! for all you people hating and asking "why do we have to test when we are on NA or EUR server?" ITS CUZ IF YOU READ THE ****ING FINE PRINT, you will see, YOU AGREED TO!!!!!!

beta tester, not beta *****er. shut up and play, test, and enjoy. please ***** somewhere else.

RIOT, keep doing what you are doing, I applaud your considerateness and genuine care for players.

Scumbag

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Bumping so people know what the reward **** is

Eletale

08-23-2012

In my country we have something similar, we usually call them "ciber".

Awwww Yeaaaaahh

QA Analyst

08-23-2012

We will be turning on PC Bang rewards again tonight. Everyone should receive these rewards so if you are not, please report it as a bug. Enjoy the free champs!

Crevox

08-23-2012

Working properly.

Tax Rate

08-23-2012

which is quite annoying for aram purposes. too many chances of getting champs i've never played or doesn't suit my taste/style.