Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormound

08-09-2012

PC-bang? do you mean PC-Room? if my memory serves right, the way you spell out the pronunciation of room in Korean is bang. I was a little confused before i remembered.

Vertany

08-09-2012

Could you please enable Spectator again? Without it, I just feel so... empty

InfinityExists

08-09-2012

Awwwww yeah! I love playing down at a bang! I thought those were already live on the Korean servers, though. It looked that way when I played in a PC bang.

It's great fun except for the Koreans swear at us at often leave when they find out we aren't Korean. I feel for those BR guys.

HopeIdunLose

08-09-2012

What is the proper pronunciation of PC Bang? Is it bang as in bang bang. I'm gonna bang... or is PC bong as in a bong.

PRPatxi

08-09-2012

Wish i could test these out

Fudge Dragon

08-09-2012

I don't really know any internet cafe around where I live or where I go to college... so this kind of sucks.
I guess I'll have to look harder

Suck My Anus

08-09-2012

So this is only for Korean palyers?

Shubaku

08-09-2012

Why do they get advantages from playing from PC-Bangs? Is this some compensation for a great draw-back from playing in PC-Bangs?

Brogarsh

08-09-2012

Quote:
omgwtfozzie:
lol reward people for playing in a cafe but yet all the people that play at home and **** still have the ****ty ip gain and stuff? thats totally fair

Thing is they PAY to play league in these cafes, So Riot is saying you guys are paying hourly money everyday to play this game, When you and I can sit at home and play the same thing they are playing and doing for FREE. So Riot is just lending them a little added thank you for paying to play something we all enjoy for free.

And the fact Riot is going as far to think of the guy playing in the cafe paying money hourly aswell. Shows me they care about there players and want to make this game as worth while and fun for everyone. Good job Riot, I think this is a great way to show support to your fans and players.

Zeranis

08-09-2012

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
Much like how our platform and our game are continuously changing, so is the PC Bang system. Every time we make a change, the more visibility it gets, the better.

There was once big problem with PC-Bang system and one of PC Bang owner wrote a

thread about that issue on LoL Korean Community.(I'm pretty sure you know about that)

I hope this PBE test will prevent any possible future issue. Good luck!