Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

08-08-2012

Asian players get treated so much better then NA and EU players. IP bonuses, constant IP Price reductions, constant give aways, actual forums and icons, more in-game icons. Now were even beta testing for them, when we don't even get it. Like teasing a dog with a bone.

When will NA get half the stuff Asia has?

Form67

08-08-2012

My only complaint (even though it wont ever affect me again) is that it's SOOO YELLOWW on champ select. IT BURNS.

TSM Okawari

08-08-2012

Works fine, thanks !

MySpoon

08-08-2012

You guys should remove the free champions avaliable from PC-Bang unavaliable to use in ranked games.
That'd just encourage the trolls you got rid off when you made that change about 3 patches ago.

Gavriel

Recruiter

08-08-2012

Great Idea!

XiaoSaGe119

08-08-2012

not exactly sure why this needs testing when it's already effective on korea.

Lulukun

08-08-2012

this is good we will test right away

mm9xp

08-08-2012

Won a custom 1v1 game on SR and received 35 IP for winning the game and 6 IP as my Loyalty IP Boost.

Shouldn't I have received 7 IP since that's 20% (the additional IP boost amount) of 35 IP?

Awwww Yeaaaaahh

QA Analyst

08-08-2012

Quote:
1Ragequit1:
not exactly sure why this needs testing when it's already effective on korea.

Much like how our platform and our game are continuously changing, so is the PC Bang system. Every time we make a change, the more visibility it gets, the better.

Austocia

08-08-2012

What about other Asian countries, such as Taiwan, Singapore, Philipines; all these countries also have a majority of people playing games in Web Cafes, including League of Legends.