Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS181b32fa0113717aa0148

08-08-2012

How long will champions be available?

omgwtfozzie

08-08-2012

lol reward people for playing in a cafe but yet all the people that play at home and **** still have the ****ty ip gain and stuff? thats totally fair

Dresdian

08-08-2012

This sounds interesting, especially in the Asian markets as these PC cafes tend to be more popular around there.

Will test it out, Riot! Kudos on this feature.

jflopex

08-08-2012

Good Guy Riot!

Rumble Senpai

08-08-2012

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
For testing purposes, everyone who logs into PBE will be treated like a PC Bang user and will receive these rewards. If you do not see them, please consider this a bug and report it on the PBE forum.

Quick question, will the PC Bang users be able to use these unlocked champions in ranked? Or will it be treated like free week champions currently are, where ranked only lets you pick the champions you've actually legitimately bought?

Vorimate

08-08-2012

Nice.

Awwww Yeaaaaahh

QA Analyst

08-08-2012

Quote:
Darkened Vision:
Quick question, will the PC Bang users be able to use these unlocked champions in ranked? Or will it be treated like free week champions currently are, where ranked only lets you pick the champions you've actually legitimately bought?

I believe they're available in Ranked.

Rumble Senpai

08-08-2012

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
I believe they're available in Ranked.

Hmmm... interesting. I'll have to log onto the PBE and test it a bit for you. Not sure how I feel about the availability in ranked, but I'm glad to see you're giving more support to the Korean community.

Good idea, and keep up the good work!

Amrase

08-08-2012

Awwww

DrChubs

08-08-2012

What about the players in the bangs who own all champs and have 20 rune pages? (runes are the only other unlockables that cost ip.) then these players would receive no benefit for playing in the bangs. These players should receive a very small amount of rp for their time playing in the bangs. That way everyone will benefit no matter the situation. Or any other boost that could benefit them like the other players.

I don't know why you guys are down-voting this when it is a serious question. these players would no benefit when they have all champions already and nothing to spend the ip on because their rune pages are full.