Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grammatizator

02-19-2013

Quote:
KimiNoNeko:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh!

Though I would love for this change to be worldwide. Would give me a reason to actually go to internet cafes more.

too bad tencent owns riots asses

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
XxGLOSSxX:
It shows that I own all champions, like what you mentioned. But it also shows that I own all skins, even unavaliable ones (Such as Halloween skins), but I can't use them. But the wierd thing is, I don't own Galio or any of his skins, yet I can play as him and any of his skins, including his legndary Gate-keeper skin, why is that?

I noticed this as well.

And I'm not sure if this is a bug, or what, but it still says I have 111 champions unlocked, even though Quinn is currently unavailable. It should be 110 champions without Quinn, right?

Sir Azural

02-19-2013

My guess is that they don't plan on having her gone long enough to warrant changing it.

You can still get her in all random mode...So technically it is correct. Even if that is a bug that's causing it.

Vsin

02-19-2013

I can name at least three Cafes in my area off the top of my head and I'm pretty darn sure that the hordes of LoL players (seriously, 75% of the Cafe I go to is LoL) who go to those Cafes would absolutely love having this feature available to them.

Awwww Yeaaaaahh

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Going forward, new champions and skins will be available only through loyalty for the first couple of days. You should be able to play new content like normal without having to purchase it. If you have issues with new content showing up because PC Bang rewards are not showing up for you on day 1, please report them in the PBE forum. Thanks!

For now, all TF, Annie, Olaf, Galio and XZ skins are unlocked through PCB rewards.

Zerglinator

02-19-2013

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
Going forward, new champions and skins will be available only through loyalty for the first couple of days. You should be able to play new content like normal without having to purchase it. If you have issues with new content showing up because PC Bang rewards are not showing up for you on day 1, please report them in the PBE forum. Thanks!

For now, all TF, Annie, Olaf, Galio and XZ skins are unlocked through PCB rewards.

"All" does not include PAX TF?

sou

02-19-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
"All" does not include PAX TF?

It did include PAX Tf, but it's been disabled for now

WhiteVoidDragon

02-19-2013

So I have Quinn available due to PC Bang Rewards but I cannot purchase, wondering if this is intended or a bug

Sir Azural

02-19-2013

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
Going forward, new champions and skins will be available only through loyalty for the first couple of days.

This sounds great! But I have a few questions:

1) What does this mean as far as who has access to new champions immediately upon release to PBE? It sounds like you have to at least be relatively active on the PBE server for some time before the new champion is out to be able to access them without waiting. I understand if you don't want to put exact details as far as how many games/hours/reports someone needs to trigger it. We certainly don't want people trying to do the minimum amount of 'activity' possible just so that they can get new champions sooner. But any more information would be helpful since I'm sure there will be plenty of people asking. I would love more details to answer with.

2) Does this begin with the (re)release of Quinn? Or does it start with the next new champion/skin? If it did begin with Quinn do the people who already unlocked her before still have her?

3) Will we see something similar to this for other new features in the future? God knows we'll see a flood of people on here if there's ever a new map.

tsubakainoue

02-20-2013

Quote:
Can Open Her:
It did include PAX Tf, but it's been disabled for now

Actually Pax TF is still available... I always play it and people don't know about the PC Bang Awards so there like, "HOW DID YOU GET THAT SKIN!!!!!" and I'm a like secret, and then message them inside the client and tell them to read this forum post but its still available and I like it, wish I would have went to PAX when they had it for TF, Sivir, and Jax.