Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Korea-specific feature testing: PC Bang rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eletale

08-24-2012

News to me, I always looked through alphabetical order.

Viktor Bot

08-24-2012

Quick question for the reds:

I don't live in Korea but I do every once in a while visit an "Internet Bang" Will I still be able to get this bonus or is it Korea Specific?

Alfirion

08-24-2012

I think you should keep the 20% ip bonus reward, but give it to all players who ACTUALLY own more than a hundred champs. That would be kind of cool...maybe as some side bonus completely unrelated to the PC bang for koreans.

VCJunky

08-24-2012

Quote:
Alfirion:
I think you should keep the 20% ip bonus reward, but give it to all players who ACTUALLY own more than a hundred champs. That would be kind of cool...

I don't agree with this. If you have a lot of champs you don't need extra IP. If you want to reward people who spend more (buying champs with RP), there is already IP Boosts for that.

SpadeCA

08-24-2012

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
We will be turning on PC Bang rewards again tonight. Everyone should receive these rewards so if you are not, please report it as a bug. Enjoy the free champs!

For how long :3

Uncle Jellyfish

08-24-2012

I've got a question....if you want us to test out stuff in the PBE, why not just leave this on so we have every champ available for testing? That will allow us to save the bonus IP/RP for runes and skins (for testing purposes, such as finding bugs with new skins or remade skins).

Gen Doukeshi

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Is it intentional that the PC Bang bonus only stacks off of the "won game" IP? It seems to ignore other bars such as First Win of the Day and Matched Game. I haven't yet checked to see if it effects IP Boosts yet.

Yaomon

08-24-2012

Quote:
Awwww Yeaaaaahh:
We will be turning on PC Bang rewards again tonight. Everyone should receive these rewards so if you are not, please report it as a bug. Enjoy the free champs!

Can you do this for Taiwan too? Thanks.

Morbidanimosity

08-24-2012

when i first logged on on the pbe, i thought i was getting this reward for having all the champions,
i didnt know it was giving me them - cause i had all of them in the first place... O_O

but this is pretty cool.

Wafflestein

08-25-2012

This is nice; I am curious as to whether we will see similar rewards on other servers and private computer users. Perhaps after so many wins (300 or so) you unlock an extra free week champion or two, or get a marginal IP boost to help grind through those rune pages (even 5-10% would be awesome). If the achievement system is to be implemented at some point in the near future, that would be a neat feature to add in with it, along with new summoner icons and such.