New Dom Bug. Yeah!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

08-08-2012

I apologize to whoever I was playing with as Yorick bottom and we were wrecking them, (yes I know Yorick is OP, I wanted first win, and they were killing top anyway).

I just got dc'd with the enemy nexus having 10 hp left, and I got an error I've never gotten before- "Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking...." etc. Anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? It makes no sense that it would let me play a game prior to that one, and then this one almost to a win, and then suddenly the firewall would kick on and kick me out, (even though its not on in the first place).

Spectre30

08-08-2012

I was just playing a blind pick game and it happened to me as well. It was about 42 minutes into the game. I died and never respawned when my timer hit zero. My teammates death timers were actually going up instead of down. It said that it was trying to reconnect to the server for about 5 minutes before I tried backing out to go back in. I've not been able to get back in since. The enemy jungler was DCing the entire game and would come back after about 3 minutes, or so. I did a search for this bug and it seems to have happened in the past. It appears that the EU server had this issue a year ago and it took a couple of days to rectify itself. Hopefully that will not be the case this time. I absolutely hate being dubbed a "LEAVER." It is so degrading. Most of the time I won't even surrender just so the other team can earn their win. Sux.

0shi

08-08-2012

It's not a firewall problem (except when it is), its a server problem, and it's not a Dom specific problem.
Clicking the try again button usually gets you in the game after an attempt or two, if not, alt-f4 and re-login should do the trick. Or sometimes not and you're locked out for the duration of the game :P.
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but rest assured it wasn't your fault.

EDIT: Sorry, this post was regarding the firewall issue that sometimes occurs before the champion display / loading screen and is not relevant to you, sorry

Koravel

08-08-2012

Yeah it wouldn't let me back in that game. Once the game was over, then I was able to join another game. Also weird is that that game never showed up in my history as of a few hours ago. The other game I played after showed up, but not that one.

Anyone have it happen to them in SR? I'll make a topic in GD if so.

MyDeadGrandma

08-09-2012

Last 2 games I've played crashed as the nexus exploded, yet I still got the win/loss recorded.

hinderlopen

08-09-2012

this should probably be in the bug forums but still, that sucks T_T