I feel lonely....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

08-08-2012

Quote:
>only one who knows what he's doing

>builds two deathscap on Katarina
Nyope.

Shaik

08-08-2012

Keep voting my posts thumbs down without actually posting an argument. That's how you prove a point!

Phourc

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaik View Post
Do you know all of the "communities" in the world, or are you just blindly using the word best?
Troll elsewhere, plox.

JStereo

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaik View Post
Keep voting my posts thumbs down without actually posting an argument. That's how you prove a point!
LoL is a good game for feeding one's ego. If I win a game it's because I'm awesome and I carried my team, if I lost a game it's because the rest of my team are a bunch of ****tards. I think the real issue is a case of 'Yeah no kidding.'

You can't control your team mates, even a team of decent players can tank a game if they don't play well together, and it's much easier to notice other people's mistakes than it is to notice your own. People look at their score or their k/d and think that's the end all be all of their contribution to the team, but that sort of thing is far too complicated to show with a couple numbers.

All the OP is doing is pointlessly whining, instead of looking at what he can control he's *****ing about his team mates which is something that's out of anyone's hands. Well, aside from communication, but I bet he's doing that and not just raging at his own team, right? (Probably not.) That's just the nature of the beast with pub games, you're just going to have to deal with poor communication and wild card team mates.

If it's so bad gather yourself a group of good players and make yourself a team, or try duo queuing. Otherwise suck it up because that's about all you can do about it. Or keep crying on the forums, whatever.

Ikruti

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
The first rule of Dominion is knowing that Dominion is like "Whose Line is it Anyways."

...the points don't matter.
I thought the first rule of Dominion is you don't talk about Dominion....in General Discussion. At least according to the mods anyhow

Seriously though, OP, you probably want to dial that back a bit. I think even the most skilled player in the world would be able to look back at a loss and find ways they he/she could've made better choices or played a bit more skilled that would've had impact. No one ever plays perfectly, no one. Try to figure out where you can improve and have fun. You'll find things much more rewarding that way.

Taenaryn

08-09-2012

I think I must be the only person in this thread that thought OP was making a sarcastic commentary.