Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOLPBE launcher not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HorribleNghtmare

08-08-2012

When i click on the lolpbe launcher it wont work, the league of legends logo shows up, but the launcher doesnt run, however the lol admin works, can someone tell me the process to get the original lolpbe launcher to work?

FANG125

08-13-2012

i have the same problem but my lol admin doesnt even work

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

08-13-2012

Go into your PBE folder, then go to:

projects\lol_air_client\releases\(newest folder, 0.0.0.147 for me)\ - delete S_OK

and then

projects\lol_air_client_config\releases\(newest folder, 0.0.0.6 for me)\ - delete S_OK

Start the client like you're going to log in. It'll recheck your files, so it will take a little while. That usually solves this problem.

AeronT13

08-13-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:

projects\lol_air_client\releases\(newest folder, 0.0.0.147 for me)\ - delete S_OK

and then

projects\lol_air_client_config\releases\(newest folder, 0.0.0.6 for me)\ - delete S_OK

Start the client like you're going to log in. It'll recheck your files, so it will take a little while. That usually solves this problem.

I'm also having this problem, though even admin mode doesn't work. I've tried what you instructed and it still doesn't start, any ideas?

Vuliev

08-13-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:

and then

Did this, and still had to force it open with admin to even get the launcher to open. It's checking now, so we'll see if it works.

Cdawg44

08-13-2012

right click, run as administrator

Cha0sniper

08-13-2012

Did not work for me

Done25

08-13-2012

I can't even get the launcher to come up. It just says "Cannot connect to HTTP". Normal LoL works just fine though.

Discpled

08-13-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:

and then

Excellent, worked for me. I didn't have the folder 0.0.0.6 though and had no need to delete that file.

Arisonius

08-13-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:

and then

I have this problem as well, and I can occasionally get into the launcher. I used the repair option once into the launcher, but I am still having this same issue. It feels like a roll of the dice trying to get the launcher to pop up and this has been an issue for a little while now with no commentary from reds on the issue. Can we get some sort of continued assistance into resolution here?