Best champs to carry low levels.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NickNollStriker

08-08-2012

Back Story: I'm on an extended vacation with a lot of downtime. With all this downtime I downloaded League on my laptop and made another account. (The mac client is buggy and the internet is off and on at the hotel so I shouldn't play my main) I typically play Yi and Kayle, get fed, and think I can carry on my own. I'm always wrong. I always end up trying to rally my team to clear objectives or defend something certain but I don't usually have success. So I basically want to find a champ (most likely mid) to feed my whole team in lane phase and not just myself.

Yi is probably the most thought of champ when carrying low level games but my problem with him is that when I'm not mid I find it pretty difficult to keep my lane in good state to go gank other lanes, whether the problem is that I can't push (whether that's pushing the creep wave or being able to kill the opposing champs with my partner then pushing) or because of pushing power of the opposing two champs and my laning partner just letting them push to tower and typically letting them have it.

So I was thinking more along the lines of AP carries that I could always mid with, push the lane, gank other lanes, feed my team, win the game. Some champs for a start are: AP Sion, TF, Mord, Lux, Karthus, and Janna. (All cheaper IP champs)

TLDR: Great + cheap mid champ to push the lane, gank, feed my team, win the game.

Please let me know any ideas or any other champion suggestions.

TeknoWizard

08-08-2012

If you have patience, then Katarina is amazing. It's just a matter of baiting out their CC before you ult.

TF can be very strong, if you like ganking.

Karthus farm OP.

And never underestimate an Annie's ability to instaburst the entire enemy team.

Treza

08-08-2012

best champion to win games with is communication.. ping for everything.. if you think an enemy might be somewhere you ping, if your enemy is almost dead you ping, if your tower is being atacked ping, if you have a itch, ping

ive lost quite a few games especially recently when my team mates just quite simply ignored my pings. "oh you mean i shouldnt be attacking the enemy turret while their team is mia?" says the 0/7 darius.. meanwhile im gold pinging like some retarded kid with a noise maker.. down goes darius for the 8th time

"why are you pinging dragon?" asks the support with no wards

anivia just yellow pinged her lane indicating her lanemate is mia, (as covered at the beginning of the game) lets push bottom lane! says draven followed by "OMG shaco wtf!??!?! why no wards no gank???? sona why u no save me???????????"

TeIndo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Katarina before her change was the top champ for getting to lvl 30

she had good ap scale and cd on shunpo.

I am sure she is still good but not like she was.

I use to pick up 3 kills before lvl 6. BB was not what got the kills it was shunpo and zoning play style.

now kat does not snow ball nor does she play supper agressive.

My start use to be ghost exhaust red elixer 5 hp pots, and dump on them the first time I saw them then have an easy lane since they could not harras as they were half hp or under lvled

it was cheating after I had one ward no one was safe any where since I had the best champ to tower dive at any lvl in and out before tower argos.

Trynd won a load of games pre lvl 30 I never played him tho

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Evelynn always has been and always will be a noob stomper. The fact she comes out of nowhere and does burst damage, and none of them know how to counter her she just pubstomps noobs. I've played a few smurf accounts and I always buy her so I can go 30/0 and laugh.

JRiMi

09-25-2012

Annie fits very well with ur needs. Low skill cap. Very cheap. Carries low elo pretty hard. Can burst entire team of bad players lol. In fact just this morning i hypercarried a win in my very pathetic elo with her. Im like around 700 though

Sky Mence

09-25-2012

Any pubstomper besides morg works. Especially Tryn who can dominate games until level 15 or so where people actually have a brain to exhaust, focus, and ignite you when you ulti.

AsianMango

09-25-2012

Morg

DinoRawrous

09-25-2012

I am a lv13 summoner and if you were to ask me, I would say Teemo, Jayce,and Katarina are AMAZING at gaining levels and winning games with relative ease.

I play Teemo bot and noone seems to bother with pink wards/orackle and AP Teemo can build a mushroom city in whatever lane he is in and simply become ungankable + farmed. You can even use mushrooms to ward + tele to their red buff/gank other lanes, split push with shrooms in your lane + pushing another.. I find at this level, if you win lane you win game.. noone cares about baron/dragon and mostly surrenders by min 25.

Jayce does really well on top I find. I have 2v1ed before when the enemies didnt have a jungler and picked up FB + double kill by lv2. In team fights, you can poke down 1 to 2 enemies with your E + Q combo on your Mercury Cannon then W > R > Q > W> (and if still needed)E their carry/easy target back to your team. You can also save your teammates with Acc. Gate and then jump in yourself to punish whoever keeps chasing. That E on Hammer Stance is OP! :b

Katarina.. oh my goodness Katarina.. She is so beast mid lane its not even funny. Pick up movement speed quint at lv10, and boots of swiftness and you can push mid a bit, gank top/bot come back and push again. In team fights, dont initiate or even show your face. All those ganks make you primary target.. best to just Q and stay back till someone is low and then.... E>Q>W>(if still needed) R+ ignite. Pick up your kill/assist and assess your HP. If you are low, Shunpo to teammate.. if good enough then burst your combo on next victim..

Also, if you are 1v1ing, say a Master Yi, when he pops his ult and is auto attacking, you will break his auto attacks by using shunpo on him.. he will have to turn around and attack you which a lot of people dont realize... free Death Lotus for you :b

Again, I am a lv13 but I hope this helps you!

Tiggurr

05-15-2013

I would say a good balanced champion is Jax. Singed is also very nice, as he can slow champs ALOT and, the best part, POISON them for a while. Annie is also a very good champion, but shes squishy.

A decent champion which was nerfed a bit is Katarina. The only problem is that everyone will hate you for using her as you get almost all the kills.

If you are interested into GANKing (Go and Kill) you should use champions like Nautilus, Shaco, Darius, Garen, Master Yi (if you know how to farm) or many others for a big surprise. Your supossed to hit high and kill fast, obviously.