2 Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliceter

09-11-2010

1) Im new so i would like a champ who has high HP and Att and is easy to user. Ann suggestions? I can do fairly good with Ashe.

2) Where store wise can i get money to buy things besides here on line. Maybe a store?

3) Whats the difference between Ashe. that come unlocked at the begining and the Ashe. that I can buy?

xdzy

09-12-2010

1) Garen

2) I dont understand this question, but I think you mean is:

"Where can I buy Riot Points in a local store, not with a credit card online".

If that's what you mean.. in USA you can go to 7Eleven, and in Canada Best Buy to get Pre-Paid RP cards worth $10 and $20 worth of RP.

3) Again, I don't really understand what you're asking, but:

When you buy a champion, you own it for ever; that's all that is different. You can buy it with RP to save time, or with IP by playing games. Either way, the champion is the exact same.

Aliceter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdzy View Post
1) Garen

2) I dont understand this question, but I think you mean is:

"Where can I buy Riot Points in a local store, not with a credit card online".

If that's what you mean.. in USA you can go to 7Eleven, and in Canada Best Buy to get Pre-Paid RP cards worth $10 and $20 worth of RP.

3) Again, I don't really understand what you're asking, but:

When you buy a champion, you own it for ever; that's all that is different. You can buy it with RP to save time, or with IP by playing games. Either way, the champion is the exact same.

1) Thanks ill look into him when i go back on

2) I looked at the online one and noticed that there was a bonus amount added according to what you buy. Will i also get this from the cards from best buy ect.?

3) Ill clarify myself a little more. when i started playing Ashe was already unlocked. When i looked at the champ i could purchase she was there also as being able to purchase. Whats the difference? Or is this just a glitch?

Euphorian

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceter View Post
1) Thanks ill look into him when i go back on

2) I looked at the online one and noticed that there was a bonus amount added according to what you buy. Will i also get this from the cards from best buy ect.?

3) Ill clarify myself a little more. when i started playing Ashe was already unlocked. When i looked at the champ i could purchase she was there also as being able to purchase. Whats the difference? Or is this just a glitch?
Every week they come out with new champion list that you can play for free, you have to buy ashe to play pernmantly, cuz next week im sure their will be a new list of free champions to play ... :P

Jenova Project

09-12-2010

1. Garen is a good choice as previously recommended. Another reasonable option may be Olaf. Nunu is also a possible choice (higher hp, less attack damage).

2. Buying online in bulk with your credit card gives you a bonus where as you just get a flat rate on points if you opt to buy a card from Best Buy or a similar retailer. Riot is trying to reward you A for buying in bulk and B for trusting them with your card and information.

3. Each week there are ten champions that are free to play and available at no charge and with no restrictions to everyone. They are the exact same champion in every single way as if you had purchased them for yourself. The benefit of purchasing them is that you own them forever and can use them ANY time where as if you like a champion in this weeks free rotation but do not actually own them they may not be free next week and you'll either have to purchase them or wait until they are free again to get to play with them some more. Champions vary in prices and some champions are free to play far more often than others, mainly based on difficulty of use. Ashe is a very simple and easy champion to play and is a great choice for newer players and is therefore free extremely often.

Hope I was able to help. Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions or anything further I could answer for you or try to help you with.

Aliceter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr1s1sFr0mTheSky View Post
1. Garen is a good choice as previously recommended. Another reasonable option may be Olaf. Nunu is also a possible choice (higher hp, less attack damage).

2. Buying online in bulk with your credit card gives you a bonus where as you just get a flat rate on points if you opt to buy a card from Best Buy or a similar retailer. Riot is trying to reward you A for buying in bulk and B for trusting them with your card and information.

3. Each week there are ten champions that are free to play and available at no charge and with no restrictions to everyone. They are the exact same champion in every single way as if you had purchased them for yourself. The benefit of purchasing them is that you own them forever and can use them ANY time where as if you like a champion in this weeks free rotation but do not actually own them they may not be free next week and you'll either have to purchase them or wait until they are free again to get to play with them some more. Champions vary in prices and some champions are free to play far more often than others, mainly based on difficulty of use. Ashe is a very simple and easy champion to play and is a great choice for newer players and is therefore free extremely often.

Hope I was able to help. Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions or anything further I could answer for you or try to help you with.
Thanks for the info. I will look into all of them.

Bunny King

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceter View Post
1) Im new so i would like a champ who has high HP and Att and is easy to user. Ann suggestions? I can do fairly good with Ashe.

2) Where store wise can i get money to buy things besides here on line. Maybe a store?

3) Whats the difference between Ashe. that come unlocked at the begining and the Ashe. that I can buy?
Didnt you said you wanna ask only 2 questions.. hahaha

1. Rammus/Amumu = killer tank
2. errr
3. No difference. hahahaha what makes u think there was any difference in the first place?

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter