Published my Fiddlesticks guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slaydis

08-16-2012

Quote:
But after reading how you responded to other players, and then looking at your guide all I can say it that it's bad, and you should not write guides.
Well, i asked you if we can put that negative attitudes aside and start again but obviously you don't want to, i can live with that.

Quote:
what exactly did you change, if i may ask?
Also if we can't emphasize with the guide, we WILL downvote like with every guide, Why should we waste so much time to avoid that one button to show our displeasure? Just because YOU feel like you deserve the benefit of the doubt up to the end, does not mean we necessarily feel the same.
This is my changelog, which is at the beginning of the guide. You may have overseen it...

Quote:
August 15: "Some game stats" added; "Mid foes (fools)" section enlarged; Masteries changed a bit; added Void Staff to the purchase order instead of Abyssal Scepter; exchanged Will of the Ancients with Deathfire Grasp at the jungle guide.
August 14: "Junglesticks" published; "Why that weird Ability Sequence?" published
August 13: Some minior changes. Added more items in the "Items" section. Added alternative seal runes.Repositioned some "Summoner Spells". New chapter "Why that weird Ability Sequence?"
August 6: SGuide published

Jmaf

08-16-2012

Slay seriously review cleanse..in ranked lets look at this. you crowstorm say post malphite ult to get some good hits. the support or some bruiser responds by exhausting you. You lose 35% of your 325 ticks just considering base damage....lets look at this again with your build you are adding around 120 damage per second from ap... so you are only dealing around 310 (quick rough mental math) dmg per second as opposed to the 465 dmg per second.. the result provided the whole group was hit was 1085 opposed to 2325 before mr...basicly people are still living your in the middle of a group thats going to smash you for ulting in..Scenario two Ignited hit by executioners calling or moreellos...trist defbuff etc. Fiddle survives duels by out healing and controlling the enemy while he does dps lets attend to drain 80% of dmg dealt is returned to you as healing. Because I am feeling lazy I won't throw in spellvamp. However say you do 180 dmg a second or 900 for full channel (if permitted) 80% you would of healed 720 hp pre vamp. with any heal debuff on you that would of been deminished to 310 hp. ...that won't be enough to save you. exhaust will have similiar effect by reducing drain dmg. You would dealt 585 and healed 468 hp. It gets worse if you have both on you obviously.. My point is you should write in your guide how to deal with those two summoners and also review cleanse. Cleanse again still isn't only used by the ADC..Its often used on champions that can be shutdown by cc which again since your build has no tenacity or tenacity options ( moonflair spellblade?) it applies to you.

Seperate section should include tricks on how to crowstorm ambush things like baron dragon blue and red buff. The things not just used for killing enemies. It can be used to jump walls and steal important objectives with its high dps in conjunction with smite..Since you made a jungling section add in where to ward and other things relevant to him like his route.

Also for jungle runes on fiddle no armor ??man do we need to write the guide for you?

Slaydis

08-16-2012

Quote:
Also for jungle runes on fiddle no armor
You don't need that. I know that some people use it and if you have troubles in the jungle then feel free to take these runes. However, i explained exactly how to jungle. I actually never had problems to gank because my hp was too low.
You can read my explanation here:
Quote:
2: Hit one of the blue wolves with Dark Wind and start draining the orange one. Kill the orange and the blue wolf (the one with lower HP) with your auto-attack, even if your drain is ready. Drain the last blue wolf, he should have enough HP to give you a good amount of health back, but low enough to kill him.
IMPORTANT: Shaco likes to put one or more Jack In The Box when you walk into the bush at wraiths. If there is a Shaco, ask your mid to go to wraiths, to prevent him from killing you and to kill him.

3: Hit the blue wraith with Dark Wind and start draining it. Same tactic here: Kill the lower ones with your auto-attack and drain the last wraith.
These are just examples to show you how deep i went into it. If you follow this, you shouldn't be in need of any armor + the clarity runes will help you as you may give the 2nd blue to mid or the 3rd blue.

About Cleanse:

This is a good point. However, i never was focused that hard that i couldnt solve it with the hourglass. My opinion is that Flash+Smite is more important, but you could exchange ignite with cleanse.
Not that i copied anything, but look at other fiddlesticks guides, i can hardly see that Fiddlesticks players use cleanse...
But should i ever notice that i need it, i will add it.

Anyway, thanks for your advice,

Slaydis-

Jmaf

08-16-2012

no armor runes means fiddle can't dragon at lvl 3....

Slaydis

08-16-2012

Quote:
no armor runes means fiddle can't dragon at lvl 3....
Ah, okay. Thanks for that information. If you wanna do drag at lvl3 then armor runes are of course a must.

Slaydis-