Published my Fiddlesticks guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slaydis

08-10-2012

I guess you mean 60 ranked games with Fiddlesticks? Cause i played over 600 normal games, although not only with Fiddlesticks.

I laned against her a few times. I dont know how much exatly, but i cant remember that Annie was ever a problem. I just lose if i got harassed by a bad gameplay of myself, so she can just Flash+burst me down, but that happens only if i do bad.
You mean an Anni should shut a Fiddle down? Of course, if Fiddle drains (no matter how much dmg he does, its dmg over time) Annie can kill him with the same amount of dmg, because it is a burst.
And that is exactly the reason i dont harass with drain. My guide explains an alternative that works better, but you have to read it. If you want to know it exatly i can post you the text.

Slaydis-

XCodes

08-10-2012

Ok, so you played against her a few times. You made a post earlier related to iterative probability (going 9/1 isn't as impressive as 90/10), so what do you think this means with regards to how much you know about good Annie play?

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Seems you still think your guide should be impervious to scrutiny and rejection hmm? Looks like all that effort into making that guide, and all the effort we the community are putting in to try and help you see what's wrong is going down the drain. Swallow your pride and open your eyes. We're not downvoting with(out) commenting for no reason. All the comments are right here in this thread for you to see and review. Just because you "aren't trying to offend us" does NOT mean we will necessarily agree to whatever information you spout out.

Slaydis

08-10-2012

Okay, i wanted to explain that one more time, but i think i am giving up, it takes me too much time to convince you or to justify myself.
I just noticed that i have to justify myself about ranked gameplay in front of players who never experienced ranked play.
Btw, some of your critics are pretty vague, with no exact questions about the guide. Check out the "Discussion" in my guide, where people asked me about a certain question where the answer was pretty clear.
So i will stop answering your questions, cause i could justify it over and over, but this thread was not meant for **** like that.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaydis View Post
Okay, i wanted to explain that one more time, but i think i am giving up, it takes me too much time to convince you or to justify myself.
I just noticed that i have to justify myself about ranked gameplay in front of players who never experienced ranked play.
"justify". That's a rather vague term with rather vague implications as well, with rather subjective and narrowminded evidence that you've provided, that somehow we don't agree with, amirite?

Kirielis

08-10-2012

My post is on the FIRST PAGE and I've made how many points which you haven't answered again?

Chris Spencer

08-11-2012

Poorly written and you have a bad attitude towards people who give suggestions and point out the flaws in your guide even though you demand us to comment on it before rating it.

You can't be impervious to rejection if you want to do ANYTHING in life where other people can tell you how they feel about it in a negative way.

-Chris

Slaydis

08-15-2012

Hey guys!

I got some positive feedback and some hints how to improve the guide. The core idea is still the same but i added a whole jungle section and some other things.

Maybe we can put the negative attitudes aside and start again?

If you wanna check it out: Fiddlesticks - The Master of Crows (A mean In-Depth guide)

Chris Spencer

08-16-2012

Still bad..

I understand your trying and I don't want to be mean.

But after reading how you responded to other players, and then looking at your guide all I can say it that it's bad, and you should not write guides.

ThorHammerz

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaydis View Post
Hey guys!

I got some positive feedback and some hints how to improve the guide. The core idea is still the same but i added a whole jungle section and some other things.

Maybe we can put the negative attitudes aside and start again?

If you wanna check it out: Fiddlesticks - The Master of Crows (A mean In-Depth guide)
what exactly did you change, if i may ask?

Also if we can't emphasize with the guide, we WILL downvote like with every guide, Why should we waste so much time to avoid that one button to show our displeasure? Just because YOU feel like you deserve the benefit of the doubt up to the end, does not mean we necessarily feel the same.