Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For 1 Additional Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giygas Reborn

08-10-2012

Summoner Name: Giygas Reborn
Rating: Mid 1700s
Games Played [Win/Loss] around 80/60
Specialized Role: Mid
Top 3 Champions in role: Twisted Fate, Kassadin, Gragas (I play most above average)
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Only play Mid, but i can play some ap tops (akali and kennen come to mind)
Thoughts & Comments (Required): I have been playing for a long time(right after official release) so i want to burst into the competitive scene. I have been on a couple of teams that have dispersed within a month or two. I really feel i can compete with the best of mids. This is my smurf, which is my main.. i have played close to 2500 games in total. I also like trying niche champions like heimerdinger, which i play very well.

GreeNjaY2002

08-11-2012

bumpin

Lutharon

08-12-2012

and runnin

zhengdavid5222

08-12-2012

Summoner Name zhengdavid5222
Rating 1550 top rating
Games Played [Win/Loss] 254/234
Specialized Role: any role best at top mid or jungling
Top 3 Champions in role: udyr, yorick, ahri
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): mundo, riven, zyra
Thoughts & Comments (Required): I want to fight some of the top teams and grow as a player