Looking For 1 Additional Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostTurkey

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Summoner Name: GhostTurkey
Rating: 1570 (1570 highest)
Games Played [Win/Loss] 800/620
Specialized Role: AD Carry
Top 3 Champions in role: Ezreal, Tristana, Graves
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): AP Mid - Jungle - Top (In order)
Thoughts & Comments (Required): I am competitive and this team is what I'm looking forward!

Lutharon

08-09-2012

Bump

Lutharon

08-09-2012

Haven't had many mid or support apps, do have a few. However, we may consider some of the other apps as well! Keep em coming. We will try some people out tonight hopefully!

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Summoner Name: BStein
Rating: 1771
Games Played [Win/Loss]: normal wins-547 s2 ranked w441 L403, s1 ranked w128 L93
Specialized Role: bot support and ad
Top 3 Champions in role: support: janna soraka sona
ad: ez corki graves
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): mid: karth ryze tf
Thoughts & Comments (Required): message me ingame if you are intersted also let me know the average elo for your team and general play style of your support and ad.

Lutharon

08-10-2012

One last bump

Hook Line Sinker

08-10-2012

-IGN- Hook Line Sinker
-currentElo- 698
-numer of ranked this season 24
-Champions top- OLAF/akali/alistarblitz/IRELIA/galio/DARIUS/JAX/kayle/kennen/MALPHITE/leesin /morde /nunu/RIVEN/RENEKTON/rumble/SHEN/shyvana/vlad/singed/YORICK
-no experiance in tourneys

I personally have gotten lessons from 4notonebadbrad/lzhtelandra. My Elo is so low because of helping friend in ranked that were new to teach them and just trolls. I'm a good communicator and I'm reliable. I play very often and i have flexible schedule. I'm willing to learn more and CRAFT the art of top lane. I know every champ that can go top but the champs i listed i play most often in top lane. I know all counters to top champs and counter items. I understand it looks sketchy that my ELO is so low, but i guess i never play much ranked and i don't have a good que partner to work with. Every game i do play i use focus and dedication to do my very best. Please give me a chance to at least show you what i can do. Once again i started 5 months ago and this is def the game i have a nack for. I cant wait to hear back from you as i am very very serious about this game.

I CAN ALSO SUPPORT blitz, taric, janna, soraka, alistar, leona

DarkLordOfToast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2012

DarkLordOfToast
1775 as of this post
77/48
Specialized Role: support
Top 3 Champions in role: janna taric sona
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): jungle>adc>top>mid

-looking for a team to actually run scrims with. everyother team i've tried out in the past has been friend set up and falls apart pretty fast

Poetic

08-10-2012

Summoner Name: Dragnovv

Rating: 1412 (I hope we can work around this)
Games Played [Win/Loss]: 29-12 in ranked

Specialized Role: AD carry

Top 3 Champions in role: Ezreal, Vayne, Kog'maw

Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Support

Thoughts & Comments (Required): I have been playing for almost a year and a half now, and consider myself a very serious and competitive player. I have been an avid follower of professional streams and tournaments, so I know what it takes to reach and stay at the top. I want to play more ranked games, but not many of my close friends are around my ELO, and solo queue is a bit of a drag at times. I've been on a few teams in the past, and was even team captain at one team. Anyway, I'm looking for a team to match my level of play and attitude, and am optimistic I will be able to find one.

zhengdavid5222

08-10-2012

Summoner Name
Rating: 1324
Games Played [242/225]
Specialized Role: any role is fine mainly solo lanes and jungler
Top 3 Champions in role: udyr, yorick, diana
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable):
Thoughts & Comments (Required): I love to improve my skills

oSo Fresh

08-10-2012

Summoner Name: oSo Fresh
Rating - 515
Games Played- (Win/Loss) 206/240 ranked
Specialized Role - AP Carry
Top 3 Champs - Veigar, Ryze, Maokai
Secondary/Hybrid Role: Support - Volibear, Maokai, Singed
Thoughts & Comments (Required): Don't let my horrible rank fool you. I play in MLG Pro Circuit for COD. Previous Sponsorships were Astro and Tritton. Major in Business Marketing and I'm creating my own sponsorship. Try me out. Oh and my main account is CRS Veigar...