Looking For 1 Additional Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreeNjaY2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

My team and I are looking for one more person who is willing to work at ranking for next season's circuit. The positions vary in the sense that we specialize in one role, but are able to play a secondary or hybrid role.

The positions we are interested in:
AP Carry and/or Support

Prereq's:
*At least a 1500 rating
*An indepth understanding of gameplay concepts
*Tactical & Strategical Awareness
*Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Skype or another 3rd Party VoIP
*Availability at the required practice times

We believe that a good attitude and the ability to adapt to any situation regardless of how incredibly dire the circumstances are key to any victory. Most of us have experienced games where we've comeback from incredible odds or certain defeat; speaking from +2000 games logged, it's that mixture of can-do attitude and persistence that have carried us through to that unforseeable victory.

With that being said:
*Raging is defined as: angry fury; violent anger or a fit of violent anger. Being a team based on standards, raging will never be permitted or overlooked. It's unnecessary and detrimental to both team morale and integrity.
*We have lives and we expect you do also - If you don't that's cool as well - so training times and consistency is very important.
*We love chatting, joking, sarcasm. We'd appreciate people of similar attitudes. However, we understand that sometimes we need to be serious in order to achieve some of our intended goals.

When you post please post in the following format:

Summoner Name
Rating
Games Played [Win/Loss]
Specialized Role: ___________
Top 3 Champions in role: ____________
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): ____N/A (if N/A)_____
Thoughts & Comments (Required): ______________

We will not be accpeting applicants who do not take the time to post. However, if you have any questions please reply on the forum, or contact Lutharon/GreeNjaY2002 ingame.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sytris

08-08-2012

summoner Name:B1gBlack
rating:1339(can get it up)
Games played:38/37
Specialized Role: Mid
Top 3 Champions in role: Ahri, Brand, Ryze
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable):
Thoughts & comments (Required):

Lutharon

08-08-2012

bump

FatalBlowz

08-08-2012

Summoner Name: FatalBlowz
Rating: 1754
Games Played [Win/Loss]: around 1500 games played 55% win rate
Specialized Role: Jungle
Top 3 Champions in role: Nunu, Cho'gath, Diana
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Mid
Thoughts & Comments (Required): After 2 years of playing this game, I want to go competitive and compete in tournaments and such

Canadians

08-08-2012

Summoner Name Íregon
Rating 1078 (On the rise, Unable to support myself out of low ELO, so I've turned to try to carry)
Games Played [W-198/L-189] (Ranked W/L)
Specialized Role: Support
Top 3 Champions in role: Taric, Ali, Nunu
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Jack of all trades. Prefer A bruiser, whether it's Jungle or Top, but would rather ADC if not support.
Thoughts & Comments (Required): Was a big DOTA player back in warcraft 3, hopped onto LoL this January to try it out and fell in love. I can take constructive criticism and honestly prefer it. I'm always looking and striving to get better which is a little frustrating when your solo lanes / jungle can't play up to the skill level required for the current game. I've been playing ONLY ranked for the passed 2 months and would love if I could get at least a tryout as I don't think I deserve the ELO that I'm at. Thanks for reading!

Lutharon

08-08-2012

Bump

Lutharon

08-08-2012

We recruited about a month or two ago. Sadly, our practice times conflict with one of our members, so we are looking for one more. Our mid can support bottom, and our ADC will play mid if we find an ADC, so we are looking for either. However, any other apps we will internally discuss and figure out if we can move anyone else around.

Thanks!

SeriousWeapon

08-08-2012

Summoner Name: AethiestWeapon
Rating: currently 1314 but top was 1407
Games Played [Win/Loss]: 1.2 ratio in normals and 51% in ranked at the moment
Specialized Role: Support
Top 3 Champions in role: Taric Janna raka
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Can adc as graves mf vayne or top with about 12 diff champs
Thoughts & Comments (Required): actively watch Nhat Nguyen stream. Watch pro tourneys. Have good knowledge and own alot of champs. Good at communicating and i dont rage.

Rogl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Summoner Name: Rogl
Rating: 1463 Current, 1582 High
Games Played [Win/Loss] 149/136
Specialized Role: AD Carry
Top 3 Champions in role: Graves, Corki, Ezreal.
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Mid; Morgana, Brand, Vladimir
Thoughts & Comments (Required): I've been playing for a long time, and feel like I have an extensive knowledge of the game. I will be dedicated to practice and any matches we have. I have played on a competitive team before (Team Flow) and we played several of the Go4LoL tournaments, including a match against Curse.

Ryzu

08-08-2012

Summoner Name: RyzuHD
Rating - This acc highest is 1435
Games Played [Win/Loss] 416/315 norms 140-127 ranked
Specialized Role: ADC/Jungler/Top
Top 3 Champions in role: I can play anyone very well
Secondary/Hybrid Role (If Applicable): Check main 3
Thoughts & Comments (Required): Lead a team with 1500-2k peeps.