Pulsfire Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RielDesu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

colored~ c:

david12341

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RielDesu View Post
colored~ c:
nice plus 1 for sure

asktheteemo

09-10-2012

pulsfire lux will make the rainbow lane be in 50% of games ._.

DmG Apollo

09-15-2012

I would give my firstborn son and quest for the holy grail to make this real. I'm currently drawing some concept art atm, trying to stick with the pulsefire theme, but make it very unique to Lux. She was one of the first champs I ever unlocked. The first time I ran into one on the other team and took a laser to the face, I instantly fell in love. I've lost count of how many games I've played with her, and how many people I've lasered to death. Lux is truly the only other champ I can think of (with the exception of Vayne...) that would fit this theme.

david12341

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNBeRRy K1NG View Post
I would give my firstborn son and quest for the holy grail to make this real. I'm currently drawing some concept art atm, trying to stick with the pulsefire theme, but make it very unique to Lux. She was one of the first champs I ever unlocked. The first time I ran into one on the other team and took a laser to the face, I instantly fell in love. I've lost count of how many games I've played with her, and how many people I've lasered to death. Lux is truly the only other champ I can think of (with the exception of Vayne...) that would fit this theme.
Pulsefire Teemo.

CobbDog22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scodo View Post
That's where everyone starts out.
You're very right, everyone starts out from the basics, I still remember the shape drawings god i hated that haha. But now I've moved up and getting pretty detailed drawings. Saving up for a tablet to move into digital from traditional pencil
CobbDog22.deviantart.com check it out. Its some of my art works

Ruckes

09-17-2012

Riot plz

ask scott

10-01-2012

i like this idea +1

KyouKi37

12-24-2012

might bring back old thread but i found it and though I share one I been working on but have took a break from it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1353119928

These Nuts LMFAO

12-24-2012

Dont worry, Steel Legion Lux will be coming out soon, I hear its really good, better than the current ones.