Things I see often in Dominion I never want to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnaarock

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I am now very tempted to buy Lux and Nidalee and use them in every Dominion match from now on...must...resist...urge...
Why resist urges.... seems like that could be detrimental to a persons health. Just accept it and play lux/nidalee for at least a week and see how ya fare :P

NamKim

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaarock View Post
Why resist urges.... seems like that could be detrimental to a persons health. Just accept it and play lux/nidalee for at least a week and see how ya fare :P
I do not have money to buy RP so I need to buy everything with IP.

I have recently been eyeballing a new rune page. Then I need to buy the runes for the new rune page. Then I will get Lux and Nidalee.

irott

08-08-2012

I always cherish having a lux on my team. Her cc is too good.

Painkillar

08-08-2012

Triforce is dominion if dominion were an item. well that and frozen heart.

Ikruti

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeetle View Post
If you build armor pen the pre-absorb doesn't go up but post-absorb does, more damage out, less damage in.
Umm...how does ArP affect the damage intake? It's based on pre-absorb, so the amount absorbed (which is what ArP affects) has zero affect on how much is reflected. So umm....yeah.

I think you meant ArP for damage out, and MR for damage in.

Edit: Oh maybe you meant because you're assuming they have life steal and since life steal is based on actual damage dealt, that affects damage in? Although I'm just assuming since you don't specify any of this.

Quincunx

08-08-2012

I remember reading somewhere that Lux was commonly picked and even banned in SEA. She certainly does a good job of annoying the other team to death, at the very least.

Ragnaarock

08-08-2012

Lux's laugh garners the second most aggro only losing out to Teemo taunt. Seems OP enough to ban for me.
A caster during a fictional game, "and you see lux defending windmill and she just unleashed her laugh. Jax responds with his taunt but the laugh seems so be more effective as you see Jax getting a little irritated. Jax's team us almost there to assault the point and we may see a point swap soon, but oh no Jax jump on the point by himself, seems like the laugh was too much fir him. I expect Jax to be under a lot of fire from his teammates as it is now a 3v4 top."

^Really happened I swear.

OpsExpo

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
2 chat-related things I see alot but don't like seeing.

1) Teammate saying "x player is so fed gg" and giving up hope

Dominion games are never over! You can always comeback.

2) Teammate saying "this x champ" in all chat.(examples "this ezreal" or "this skarner")

Trying to get their frustration out on something, they resort to this often. It's bad because it reduces the morale of the team, but also tells the enemy team that your team morale is low.

This is SO true! And #2 especially. The fact that it tells the other team that the speaker's team's morale is low is key. Almost everytime someone on the enemy team says "this _____", my team ends up winning. It's like you know they are falling apart. It basically ties into #1- it's a way of saying they are giving up hope.

Every time someone on my team says "we can't win" "this is going terrible" "this is useless" i immediately retort that "we will end up getting them" or something along those lines. Some of the time we do end up coming back and winning. But it is better than not saying anything at all and ALWAYS losing. It's amazing how much psychological impact people's comments have on their team.

POOTERSS

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpsExpo View Post
Almost everytime someone on the enemy team says "this _____", my team ends up winning.
What does "this x" even mean? =)

Whenever I see "this x" that's what I want to reply to that player. But I know that questioning him/her will only make things worse...

I get really annoyed whenever I see "this x" said by a teammate. I'd say it happens even more often in SR, but dominion it comes up as well.

Glumduk

08-08-2012

Every time someone gets cocky and says "GG" any time before the game ends, we lose.
Stop it.