Did everyone die?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRequiem

11-05-2013

Everyone die in Valoran after swain seized power cause theres no more Journal of Justice.

Morec0

11-05-2013

If you had actually read the full Journal of Justice you'd see that it was shutdown due to an investigation from citystate authorities as to the League's involvement in the Kalamanda scandal (if memory serves: the Senior Editor and one of the higher-ranking Summoners, Heywan Relivash, orcastrated the Noxian-Demacia conflict to turn the area into a Field of Justice).

And if you base the lore of the Leagueverse around the existence of just one newspaper, I think you're looking at League the wrong way.

SchaakaKon

11-05-2013

Nope, Swain murdered everyone. Welcome to League of Swain.

Arcus Diabolus

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaakaKon View Post
Nope, Swain murdered everyone. Welcome to League of Swain.
League of CAWCAWCAW CAW CAW

ThorRush

11-06-2013

What, and the game is nothing but a hallucination shared by all the champions during or after their deaths?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DyingDream

That's pretty twisted, even for a creepy bird guy. He'd need some Metal Gear level exposition to make that work.

This is the liberty we've won for ourselves: Outer Raven!

Vongeo

11-06-2013

I don't think Swain is so evil as to kill everyone, but maybe I'm swayed by a post dream swain image in which he wouldn't be the guy to kill everyone because real swain already has and his illusion is nicer needing not to kill everyone.

Lord Mordor

11-07-2013

I always pictured Swain as being extremely similar to the comic version of Dr. Doom.

intelligent megalomanic seeking global domination, but because he sincerely believes that the only way the world can ever really be safe, secure, and stable is under his rule. And also vehement about the prosperity of his homeland.