Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot "Attempting to reconnect" madness...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftblood

08-09-2012

this started happening to me a week ago id say, its progressively getting worse, last week id say it happened in about 10% of my games, now its literally everygame i have atleast 2 disconnects, 1/3 games it happens constantly making the game nearly unplayable by midgame

Trigonomics

08-09-2012

Just happened to my last 3 games, in the middle of a game, ill get "Attempting to reconnect" and ill drop, and the LoL forums wil become unaccessable, but everything else with my net is fine.

Withheld

08-09-2012

Quote:
Trigonomics:
Just happened to my last 3 games, in the middle of a game, ill get "Attempting to reconnect" and ill drop, and the LoL forums wil become unaccessable, but everything else with my net is fine.

I've had the exact same thing happen to me just now, but after about 20~ mins I got back into the game... But still, Riot needs to fix this QUICK.

Bump.

GBash

08-09-2012

Yes, I indeed posted this in the General Discussion but I believe it got transferred to "Help & Support" without an answer.

Attorney General

08-09-2012

YES! I'm not the only one! Please fix!

Angelfire269

08-09-2012

Happens to me every game, at least twice. Not my internet, my friend and I played on my network together and I was the only one getting "attempting to reconnect." Also, when I get "disconnected" my FPS is at 60 and my Ping is at 47. Fix now.

SKT T1 Trick2g

08-09-2012

Bump

BrahMoarQQPlox

08-09-2012

I put a thread up about this 3 days ago, after dealing with it every game for 2 weeks. I have yet to hear anything from a Riot employee.

SupppaaaHOTTTTTT

08-10-2012

I lost like 3-4 ranks game because of this, thinking that it was just my internet being laggy (as it does time to time) I continued to play through hoping it would go away like any old lag... Its already hard enough to win games when your team's throwing it but this just makes it GG

BUMP

Stalinaix

08-10-2012

Happened to me past couple of days. I lost nearly all of them and got banned twice... Highly, HIGHLY annoying