@Riot "Attempting to reconnect" madness...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iHackd

09-27-2012

This has been happening to me as well. Nothing you mentioned fixed it. I tried it all. I even forwarded my ports, everythign. This is a new problem, I;ve played for 2 years without the problem. It's ridiculous. I just watch my toon walk helplessly to death.,.

Marmita709

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Great Job Riot. U make me hate this game so much because of this bug that i dont ever want to play this ****ing **** again!

ForTehAnarchy

10-27-2012

BUMP
THIS THREAD IS AMAZING

Thnks so much, this fix worked for me and made everything about LOL AWESOME again
Thanks so much for making it so i can enjoy my newest champion Riven witout lagging and constant DC

laxjoh

10-27-2012

I tried this but didn't help. But it's not like once or twice a week. This happens every damn game. And every damn game people report me because they think I'm trolling. I disconnect EVERY game or lag/freeze up EVERY game. This never happened to me before. I sent a support ticket and received no useful help/info. Just the typical "Thank you blah blah blah" message.

Azihayya

03-10-2013

I am getting this error all the time as well; I am not sharing my connection.

Silvoc

03-27-2013

Every since the 24th Iv'e been having this problem it worked fine up until then games played perfectly had no problems what so ever.

I tried to Quit

04-30-2013

Anybody know how to disable your IPv6 on Windows 8?

o SWiZzY x

05-07-2013

Bump

Tsuijin

05-12-2013

Bump

An00bian

05-17-2013

Bump. Must have happened to me 30 times today in the last two hours. Got reported and called a stupid noob two different games because my team mates are like "there goes that dumb Trundle or Udyr who won't stop charging the enemy that leapt out of the bush and is chasing him towards another enemy."

Funny is I'm on a VPN for work sometimes and my connection is solid. So is Skype and I can browse the net. I tried the IPV6 thing, I'm about to go back in game and see if its still happening.

EDIT:

Nope. Didn't change a thing. Still "Attempting To Reconnect" every game.

Sorry Clubbems, Trundle don't know what going on

EDIT 2:

Some patch downloaded, rebooted PC, reset winsock and tcp/ip, disabled IPV6.

And I get called a noob again cause "Attempting To Reconnect". Trundle just walked past a turret to the enemy nexus for some reason. Oh, they just scored an ace. Thanks a lot noob. Reported.

I'm gonna go play WoW since it appears this issue isn't resolved.