@Riot "Attempting to reconnect" madness...

12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KT Danshin

08-08-2012

This happened to me in a ranked game which caused all my teammates to suffer in gameplay and ended up having 1 man dc.... no fair ;(

Cazaris

08-08-2012

This happens to me as well. The game is nearly unplayable because of these random disconnects. They seem to be completely unrelated to my own internet connection, as everything else works fine.

Phantomuffin

08-08-2012

This is really annoying and I really hate letting people down when its not from fault of my own. Can Riot do something besides insinuating that its our own connection problems?

Kayilled

08-08-2012

this just happened to me in a ranked game :/

CookieRaiderz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

this really hurt the end game scores T.T

Gizmoduk

08-08-2012

did u have this is general and some1 moved it?

Ðeftones

08-08-2012

I think it has something to do with air i got an error that popped up real quickly that said lol air debugger

Defiant1

08-08-2012

I had this problem on my old lap top and then the exact same thing after a fresh install on my new one so I don't know what the deal is. I checked my internet and other games and it works fine.

Fox490

08-08-2012

Bump for justice. This has been happening to me a lot, yet my connection has been stable even during these random "Attempting to Reconnect" screens of death...

M4R1N3

Recruiter

08-09-2012

i havent played a game since 2 weeks ago bkus of this problem. RIOT DO SOMETHING FAST b4 u ban me for ur server errors.

12345612 ... 30