Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found any successful Diana builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reflective

08-08-2012

I've been playing quite a few Dominion games with Diana. I've had some good success just going for heavy ap builds. Was curious if anyone else is taking it a different route?

DramaticBear

08-08-2012

She's an AP assassin, and doesn't seem to have much mana problems.

Hard AP seems like the best option.

Nyx87

08-08-2012

I currently build her like an Assassin/Fighter. Her base damages and Ratios are decent enough that you don't need that much AP to drop squishy targets, but team fights mean you need some HP and mitigation. Dropping her cooldowns with items like Hextech Sweeper and Glacial Shroud seems to be the best route, as they make you tanky as well as benefit your shield. Oddly enough, I have found Wits End to be a strong purchase on her as it provides AS to help your passive, MR, and extra magic damage.

I've been currently testing her bot lane, and have had fairly good success. I managed to force a yorick to turtle under his point or die to me(we lost that game unfortunately). My one complaint is that she has a piss poor time sticking to targets to utilize her passive, even with Rylais.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-08-2012

I've tried quite a few pure builds. AP/AS/Tanky. AP being the best of course. I didn't find much success building her as a true tank, hehe. I was hoping to just stick to them with Q/R and abuse them with my shield, but it didn't work so well.

I like grabbing Deathcap/Lichbane/Rylais. Order pending on how the game's going.

Ikruti

08-08-2012

I think questions like these are inherently tricky in that a lot depends on the enemies you're facing. I've tried semi-tanky and it seems to work well. Sorc, Rylai, Haunting, Abyssal, FH, Lichbane. However, the opponents I've been facing haven't really been building MR, so a flat mpen build seems to work really well.

From what I've seen so far, she probably could use a more glass cannon build because I've noticed people don't really pay attention to her. I think though that once time has gone on and more people understand her abilities, they'll look at you going glass cannon and focus you to heck and back if you dare to Lunar Rush in to a crowd. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the best to take advice from

Edit: Forgot masteries/runes. MPen/HPlvl/CDRlvl/HP and 21-9 (AP slanted ofc)

Ariou

08-08-2012

I have gone a tanky mpen route and it has gone pretty well. It's enough to make squishies panic and you can soak up a fair amount of damage. I want to try AP tonight and see how that goes.

My build so far: sorc boots / Haunting guise / FH / Abyssal Scepter / Rylais

Edit: Shen'ed

Ikruti

08-08-2012

I think you mean Haunting Guise.