Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana in 3's O.o

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

08-08-2012

well singed and shyvana are pretty imbalanced in 3s so idk what you're getting at

Mavrik V

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Well, she's essentially a less item reliant, more tanky version of Akali, so it's pretty much a given she's a viable pick. Sam put her into a Tier 1 AP spot, which is where I assumed she would be before they even released her. Her 1-5 is also better than Akali's, so she seems to be a better pick all around.

Th3 Herbalist

08-09-2012

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
Well, she's essentially a less item reliant, more tanky version of Akali, so it's pretty much a given she's a viable pick. Sam put her into a Tier 1 AP spot, which is where I assumed she would be before they even released her. Her 1-5 is also better than Akali's, so she seems to be a better pick all around.

Diana is the new Darius.

Darius basically replaced and nullified Garen, and Diana (to a lesser extent, I guess, because Akali is still viable) nullifies Akali.

Back on topic though, I'm loving Diana. She has her rough spots (like Diana vs Diana is annoying) but overall she's a solid pick. I'd like to hear some people's builds on her, as mine is pretty unique.

Situational boots, Malady, Abyssal Sceptor, Rylai's, Deathcap and Lich Bane is my complete build, but I've also found that Wit's End can fit in there as well as some other tanky items (like Guardian Angel).

Acarnis

08-09-2012

Doran's ring open, BoS > sheen > sorc shoes > liche bane > rylai's > zhonya's/abyssal/death cap (in whatever order is needed)

Most games (I've played 8 with her so far and have won all 8) the team has surrended before I can complete my third item.

I think she's quite ridiculous, but at the same time can be easily shut down.